Time for the barricades? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Time for the barricades?

Right, what are these 300 people going to achieve? It happened in North London 2 and half years ago, why people have start trouble in Birmingham now for seems pointless to me.

TBF his family have always been against the rioting and have always asked for peaceful protests only but whenever the Police are involved the Anarchists will emerge.

His family shouldnt even be asking for any protests.

They should come out and say that their son/brother/cousin is dead because he was in a gang and involved with violent crime. They should be using his death as a message to others to stop this stupidity - not to protest against the police who a battling it first hand on a daily basis, stretching their resources and losing their own men and women because of wankers like Mark Duggan.

The family have come out and said they want no more protests - whether the trouble making soap dodgers who are jumping on this to 'smash the system man!!!!' will pay any heed is another issue.

James06 - 9/1/2014 14:27

His family shouldnt even be asking for any protests.

They should come out and say that their son/brother/cousin is dead because he was in a gang and involved with violent crime. They should be using his death as a message to others to stop this stupidity - not to protest against the police who a battling it first hand on a daily basis, stretching their resources and losing their own men and women because of wankers like Mark Duggan.
Easy Tiger only saying yeah agree Jim these people live well provided lives from the proceeds of crime as SirDennis said live by the sword no good whinging when you die by it.People are only getting involved with this campaign to either suck the cocks of his family or to pretend they were associated with him.

Apologies gator - rant not aimed at you.

They should use live ammo on any protestors IMO, then bring out the water cannon (finally) just to wash down the streets.

They won't riot this time of year, they always wait for the summer. Too cold at the moment!

James06 - 9/1/2014 16:39

Apologies gator - rant not aimed at you.

They should use live ammo on any protestors IMO, then bring out the water cannon (finally) just to wash down the streets.
LOL yeah I didn't take it like that Jim anyway is there any more news on this protest are people beginning to congregate.

Wonder if half of them really know what they are protesting about?

And also, have they taken time off work ( :3: ) or is the country paying them so that they can then go and protest and cause trouble?!

I've just seen an interview with Duggan's aunite who was saying that the family feel shocked and hurt that he didn't get justice?? Seriously WTF!?!?! What is justice for a drug dealing, gun carrying gangster? I think justice was served.

blackwood_villa - 9/1/2014 16:52

I've just seen an interview with Duggan's aunite who was saying that the family feel shocked and hurt that he didn't get justice?? Seriously WTF!?!?! What is justice for a drug dealing, gun carrying gangster? I think justice was served.

Probably because it meant they didn't get a huge pay out from the government.

James06 - 9/1/2014 13:05

When stopped by police he was asked several times to drop his firearm, instead he fled, and threw it. They were right to shoot him

So let me get this straight, he was stopped by police, asked to drop his firearm, he turned and ran away discarding his firearm as he did so, and then the police shot this unarmed man in the back? Is that the case?

And if that is the case, most here think that that is acceptable behaviour by our police force, have I got that right?

Mark Duggan got what he deserved. The Army should be sent into these estates to dish out the same to these "gangstas". Send the infantry into the flats and position snipers to take out the runners.

The Fear - 9/1/2014 12:42

Always the police's fault.

Sorry, you carry a gun, whether you have since discarded it or not, what do you think might happen?

Wonder if any of the 300 are on benefits? If so, stop them immediately...!

:1: :1: :1:

BBJ - 9/1/2014 19:16

Why Waterstones?

I'm guessing because outside there is a big open space mate.... Though a bus stop would have been a better place as only 20 arrived. :3: