Time for a new manager? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

Were actually playing worse against ten men, its highlighted just how bad we are. Cant take corners properly, final ball crap, bereft of any idea.

Just home . It was utter utter shit . Can’t even beat 10 man bottom of the league Watford . How much longer will DF keep playing Teabag while we have Famewo ? Where are Sam Byram and Roberts ? Why are we so cheaply throwing away all we worked so hard for last season ? I

Just home . It was utter utter shit . Can’t even beat 10 man bottom of the league Watford . How much longer will DF keep playing Teabag while we have Famewo ? Where are Sam Byram and Roberts ? Why are we so cheaply throwing away all we worked so hard for last season ? I
Agreed YB. Very disappointed is a gross understatement. The players who do have anything about them (and there isn't many of those left) will be furious with the players who play like they have not got it anymore. That team out there last night would be bottom of the championship playing like that. Definately time for a few changes to shake things up. Sorry to say, I don't think there will be.

Its all come home to roost, the lack of investment most of us knew we needed. The board and need to take responsibility for this. Its not rocket science that a young inexperienced team going up a level will struggle. Who will want to join us in january??? Maybe a tier 2 bundesliga unkown but thats not what we need.

Its honestly catastrophic. All the promotion hard work undone so needlessly. I can take defeats but not in the manner were are giving them out. I dont think DF knows how to play any other system either

As bad as it sounds, if i was Pukki id be looking to move, i wouldnt want to be involved with this naive boardroom set up of ‘oh were just happy to be here for a season’. I know we cant risk bankruptcy but F me I wouldnt go and visit the queen with just my Y fronts on!!

I agree with much of what people have said here; that was possibly the worst I have seen this current team play.

There were chances made but the finishing when on target was mostly weak and ineffectual. Pukki ran his socks off trying to negate the midfield and defensive deficiencies so it is hardly surprising that his legs were like rubber when he struck for goal.

Once more, the refereeing was abysmal; there were numerous fouls by Watford players that despite being right on the spot the official just let go. Conversely, the slightest contact by a Norwich was blown up. We have been playing twelve men for far too long and it's about time we had a rub of the green.

Notwithstanding, their two goals were fair and the result of midfield and defensive blunders.

However, where I do diverge from the bulk of the comments is my view of the future. I recall the early days of Farke when many, me too, were calling for his head. He stuck to his guns and steadily built a team that against all the odds progressed to emphatically win the Championship.

The parallels are here today. We are bottom of the table staring relegation in the face But, it is November. We could go on a run of wins and confound the pundits yet.

Its all come home to roost, the lack of investment most of us knew we needed. The board and need to take responsibility for this. Its not rocket science that a young inexperienced team going up a level will struggle. Who will want to join us in january??? Maybe a tier 2 bundesliga unkown but thats not what we need.

Agree with all you say 76 . The Board have the experience of the Premier League and know from recent forrays into this League what we would be facing this time round . They have tried to do it on the cheap so they can cling to power , and have tried to con the fans with talk of what a well run club we are . It is so sad to watch us throw our our Premier League life away so cheaply for the 3rd time in 6 years while time after time the Board sit there and do nothing about it . Nothing will change while the present owners remain at the club . How many years ago was it after a 6-0 defeat at Fulham relegated us ? Remember the large poster at the ground ? ‘Prudence without ambition Delia’

I would like DF to explain to us fans why after witnessing his team get wacked by Brighton without a single shot on target , he chose to field the exact same failing team , which of course lead to an identical score line . Answers please DF , and also could you explain why Byram , Roberts and Famewo were ignored ?

Agree with all you say 76 . The Board have the experience of the Premier League and know from recent forrays into this League what we would be facing this time round . They have tried to do it on the cheap so they can cling to power , and have tried to con the fans with talk of what a well run club we are . It is so sad to watch us throw our our Premier League life away so cheaply for the 3rd time in 6 years while time after time the Board sit there and do nothing about it . Nothing will change while the present owners remain at the club . How many years ago was it after a 6-0 defeat at Fulham relegated us ? Remember the large poster at the ground ? ‘Prudence without ambition Delia’
Agreed YB, im not saying DF at all, but he does need to change the style and stop picking steipy snd tettey as CB. The board know the game by now, you can invest and still not face ruin. Theres a lot of teams in the prem who on the face of it are not bigger than us. Just because we we was mismanaged before doesnt mean it will happen again so why not spend 20 million