Time for a new manager? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

We are not passing from the back as I think the pressing of teams is causing our midfield to get caught out and lose possession too much and hence there are few opportunities to move forwards with the ball and create chances for Pukki.
All teams have worked us out but we need to do the same with the opposition.

Constructive criticism is good..but to come straight in and say last season was a fluke is an absolute rubbish comment, Did you see us play last season?
The team is badly depleted through injuries! It will get better...As for your comments about the board, again Absolute rubbish comments, you simply do not know what you are talking about!
Every person I know who supports Norwich (and included on here) was saying our squad last season was plenty good enough for the premiership before season start!

Like I said before I was misinformed about the board and take that back wholeheartedly. I also want to say when I said that I didn't mean it in a money grabbing way I meant having their investments returned but I accept I was wrong about that.

As for it being a fluke, I thought we played exciting football last season but there were quite a few occasions where we made great escapes to win. Often taking Lewin off for a forward and just trying to over load the opponents. The fact that worked as many times as it did is what made me say it was a fluke.

I never said I didn't think our squad wasn't good enough as I do think our squad is good enough to stay up and that's why I asked if it was time for a new manager as in ways this reminds me of Alex Neil in the way we have no real alternative plan, except in this case throw on more attacking players which is what caused Brightons second since we were so open at the back while throwing everyone forward.

It looks like we are starting to get key injuries back now so hopefully I will be proven wrong.

We have had injuries but in real terms ( as difficult as it is to cope with only one choice CB ) we have just been 1 ( maybe 2 ) players short of first team selection that DF would have made anyway.

The failure so far is down to youngsters and inexperienced other players having to endure many losses when used to winning last season. That is hard to cope with.
Of course 2 really good signings would have helped and the apparent problems with Stiepermann and Buendia adapting to premier league have made 2 first choice spots being up for grabs if these signings had been made.

Like I said before I was misinformed about the board and take that back wholeheartedly. I also want to say when I said that I didn't mean it in a money grabbing way I meant having their investments returned but I accept I was wrong about that.

As for it being a fluke, I thought we played exciting football last season but there were quite a few occasions where we made great escapes to win. Often taking Lewin off for a forward and just trying to over load the opponents. The fact that worked as many times as it did is what made me say it was a fluke.

I never said I didn't think our squad wasn't good enough as I do think our squad is good enough to stay up and that's why I asked if it was time for a new manager as in ways this reminds me of Alex Neil in the way we have no real alternative plan, except in this case throw on more attacking players which is what caused Brightons second since we were so open at the back while throwing everyone forward.

It looks like we are starting to get key injuries back now so hopefully I will be proven wrong.

I dont think our squad is good enough, investment in a few more experienced players would of greatly helped imo.

last season was no fluke, we rightly deserved to win the lge and did so in style. A fluke wouldn't happen multiple times as you eluded to.

Should be a great atmosphere...... but we really need to score first stay in front . Never mind what DF says .... this is a game we MUST win
Its a circle we bring the atmosphere at the start and the players performance carries this on. If they need a push the fans sing up again. If the players come out and look jaded or lacking then that can affect the fans.

They best be up for this. I can never judge Stieprmann as he has a Steve Morison look about him - like he doesn't give a shit

Its a circle we bring the atmosphere at the start and the players performance carries this on. If they need a push the fans sing up again. If the players come out and look jaded or lacking then that can affect the fans.

They best be up for this. I can never judge Stieprmann as he has a Steve Morison look about him - like he doesn't give a shit
Why tettey at back again??!! Famewo a CB got to be better option

Tettey diving in for second goal. Aother cringe worthy game to watch. Were an utter shambles. No clue what were actually trying to do, game after game. Morale cant get any worse now. Along came norwich..... to kick start watfords season