Time for a new manager? | Page 89 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

Having seen how great our defence has been this season, I can see why they'd want the defence coach, out of all of them, to be the one to be kept on.

Or, we whinge on here or on whatever other forum about sacking Smith, journalists lurk on here, post a bullshit story using Terry's name (because he's the most famous) for clicks, enough of us click to make it worth their while. And repeat.

I really cannot see the logic behind swopping DS for Terry this late in the season? Given our up coming fixtures does anyone believe that will supply the required improvement. Making the decision at seasons end makes more sense IMO.

Either they are giving up on us avoiding the drop or they are hoping for new manager bounce.

Personally I would offer a top manager a mega bucks package if he can keep us up.

If there is anyone who could try and get us out of the relegation fight we need them in NOW. If we are talking short term to the end of the season only 1 person comes to mind and as much as I would hate him to be Villa boss.... (gulps hard and takes a deep breath).... Brummie born and bred Big Sam. If we want someone for long term beyond this season then the Spanish Waiter (Rafa) has got to be worth a look. I just wrote Big Sam for Villa manager - I feel soooo dirty now, I think I need to go sit on the naughty step and think about my actions.....

West Ham v Aston Villa, Moyes v Allardyce. Relegation decider if Smith is sacked now. We will be bottom and relegated with matches to spare if Smith remains. Club spin that we got promoted a year too early - what bollox.

If there is anyone who could try and get us out of the relegation fight we need them in NOW. If we are talking short term to the end of the season only 1 person comes to mind and as much as I would hate him to be Villa boss.... (gulps hard and takes a deep breath).... Brummie born and bred Big Sam. If we want someone for long term beyond this season then the Spanish Waiter (Rafa) has got to be worth a look. I just wrote Big Sam for Villa manager - I feel soooo dirty now, I think I need to go sit on the naughty step and think about my actions.....

my preference would be to stop this constant changing of managers. Therefore getting Big Sam in would be second choice option.
First choice, get a top quality manager in for the long haul.
Sack purslow, jesus & smith. Get Rafa in, give him final say on transfers.

Rafa is being paid zillions of pounds in China. And not been there long. Not sure he would fancy the job.

Rafa would be great can’t see it though.

not sure who else is available that would fancy it.

We've got to think about short term impact manager, 9 game contract to keep us up, not saying Redknapp but that type who can immediately get a tune out of the players . Wenger ?