Time for a new manager? | Page 83 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

Dean Smith would be a great choice, a manager on the up whose team play football, remember that!
If it's Dean Smith he's currently taking a step down so fair play.

Makes me laugh reading this thread

So everyone has turned us down / we are on at least third choice etc...etc...etc....

Haven't people realised by now the press know absolutely sod all !.

I mean, it was only Saturday that Jose Mourinho was being sacked after the Newcastle game what-ever the result, its only last month Jack Grealish was playing for Spurs, or the month before Thierry Henry would be our manager, its only yesterday that Mike Ashley was selling, but was staying and was going to invest,

It's all b***** click bait - can't people understand.

I bet no one has ruled themselves out. Because no one would be stupid enough to - they may say "the terms are not good enough" but if Monaco offered Henry 2m a year, and we offered him 10m a year - you watch him come to us.

It is all media bull and until the club say something, I suggest people just wait and see what happens.

PMSL HL.

Good post .

And still managed to shoe horn a mention of Super Jack! . Are you on commission? Great work :bow:

Dean Smith, if he gets us playing decent stuff I would imagine that would be most of us happy.

Let’s just hope this works.

I do hope Smiths backroom team are coming with him. We’ve seen before when they can’t get their staff with them that they aren’t quite the same.

Brilliant setup. I'm chuffed to bits as I wanted Smith 2 years ago. I'm very pleased, well done villa.

Does anybody get the feeling that getting JT in was more important to the owners than who the manager is? (Nothing against Smith there, just wondering).

Does anybody get the feeling that getting JT in was more important to the owners than who the manager is? (Nothing against Smith there, just wondering).

Delighted JT is coming he had a good effect on the dressing room last year,think it can only help Smith having him there with what he already knows.