'TIL I DIE' | Vital Football

'TIL I DIE'

Rytoon

Vital Squad Member
Watched the last episode a few days ago,worth a watch & a giggle,some class one liners & heartbreaking stuff alongside "Lucky" with Harry Dean Stanton,brilliant.

Regardless of allegiances, it's great telly. The pain and frustration of the fans, the indifference of Ellis, Coleman's sheer perplexity dealing with the whole shitstorm.
Points worth noting: crowds were tiny at homegames. Finally, Ellis swalloed the debt and sold cheaply. The new management are rebuilding.

See any parallels?

Parallels? The inconvenient truth is that no other club in the country (world) would accept the shite we get served up without a proper and sustained fan protest. Even the daft makems put us to shame. Yet the scabs just keep turning out week after week, happily stick there money in Ashley's pocket and sing a few token songs about the fat bastard (presumably) to make themselves feel better. My mates down Teesside have a saying "the daft geordies would turn up and pay to watch the grass grow". I used to think it was a joke but now it's starting to ring true.

"Even the daft makems put us to shame" that's about the size of it c.t.m.
Meanwhile why would fatty sell,he's got the loyalist football supporters the world has ever had.

Watched that last week. Enjoyed it. Also 'Bobby Robson: more than a manager ' was worth the time watching in my opinion.

We might have to hide in our baskets for a few days if the tramps win the world cup later but then again it's just the equivalent of shoveling shit. Only those with a shovel can enter.

Clattermole, oh dear.
Small town like Portsmouth must be ecstatic with the way the fans have taken over the club.

I would't knock the competition since one of the guys I play golf with is a director at a club that won it last year. It was good to see a club who have genuine ambition win it. It is also the only trophy the Pards won as a manager. However, for a club that has 6 league titles and 2 FA Cups, it hardly smells of progress.