Tier 4 benefits | Vital Football

Tier 4 benefits

Apparently the BBC haven't heard of this thing called the internet. Allows for things to be done remotely.

Heck, I could Zoom in from Duluth and do it.

Well that's interesting. We've turned out in blue after all. I suppose its difficult when the home team play in maroon. Still, it could just as easily have been red. I suppose they discussed this with Northampton beforehand. Which reminds me. When did we beat the Cobblers last, Peter? Yes, we're running a little book on shoe puns, so if you have any, just text the.....GOOOOOOOOAL! Terrific start. Well that was out of nowhere, Peter. It was a penalty, Joker. Oh! To them. Oh. It's by no means over yet,, though, plenty of... GOOOOOOOOOAL! Oh, it's to them again. We're in red, right? etc etc .

Heck, I could Zoom in from Duluth and do it.

Well that's interesting. We've turned out in blue after all. I suppose its difficult when the home team play in maroon. Still, it could just as easily have been red. I suppose they discussed this with Northampton beforehand. Which reminds me. When did we beat the Cobblers last, Peter? Yes, we're running a little book on shoe puns, so if you have any, just text the.....GOOOOOOOOAL! Terrific start. Well that was out of nowhere, Peter. It was a penalty, Joker. Oh! To them. Oh. It's by no means over yet,, though, plenty of... GOOOOOOOOOAL! Oh, it's to them again. We're in red, right? etc etc .

When you put it like that , I get what you're saying.
After umpteen years listening, and the last few viewing Gills games I've sort of got used to it , almost to say I don't know any better !
I don't watch or listen any other footy tbh.
Is it really that bad?

When you put it like that , I get what you're saying.
After umpteen years listening, and the last few viewing Gills games I've sort of got used to it , almost to say I don't know any better !
I don't watch or listen any other footy tbh.
Is it really that bad?

No not really. I was just having a little fun. Actually, I like Peter, and one of the other two is fine. Just about the only football I watch these days. Anything else I get bored and restless.

No not really. I was just having a little fun. Actually, I like Peter, and one of the other two is fine. Just about the only football I watch these days. Anything else I get bored and restless.

I quite like Peter Parker too, he often saves the day for the so called commentators. But iFollow video has revealed to those who previously only had audio, (which would be most of us) just how out of sync the commentator (play-by-play person) is with the action. Not talking technical issues btw. Add to the plot that the commentary so frequently has little or nothing to do with what`s actually occurring on the pitch, or even football, and one is left thinking "where did they drag this so called commentator in from".

iFollow audio/video has also allowed us to sample one or two little "tricks" that elude audio only customers - I speak of the old "predictive skill" trick of the commentator, in suggesting that he/she feels"it`s time to consider substitutions" when, in reality, he/she has seen a sub/s being made ready just below the commentary position.

Another annoying aspect of the R/Kent commentary on iFollow is that they only switch on the commentary a minute or two prior to game start, almost like an after thought or a prompt - leaving the likes of moi fuming and shouting at my device "i`ve paid my bleeding tenner, where`s the service?". I`ve listened to a lot of the commentaries from our opponents` broadcasters and they all start the audio feed way ahead of the R/Kent mob - bloody shower.....