Tickets: Cheltenham (A) | Vital Football

Tickets: Cheltenham (A)

Hank the Imp

Vital Reserves Team
https://www.weareimps.com/news/2021/november/tickets-cheltenham-a/

The Imps can confirm ticket news for supporters ahead of the trip to Cheltenham Town on Saturday 11 December (3pm KO).

The club have been given a maximum allocation of 1,051 at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium for this fixture.

Tickets will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday 30 November exclusively to Gold+/Gold Members.

Silver and Bronze members can purchase from 10am on Wednesday 1 December with any remaining tickets being made available for general sale on Thursday 2 December at 10am.

Sorted ours on mobile Ap whilst waiting for a train to Carlisle, no problems. Guess there will be pay on the day but that's £2 dearer

Last edited:
A game I can get to in about an hour and sod's law the missus' elderly aunt is coming down from Redcar that weekend and we are putting her up. The look I got from the wife when I mentioned where City are playing that day was colder than the snow over the weekend, so unless she can't make it I'm annoyingly stuffed for this one. Hope the pay on the day is possible in case my luck is in.

A game I can get to in about an hour and sod's law the missus' elderly aunt is coming down from Redcar that weekend and we are putting her up. The look I got from the wife when I mentioned where City are playing that day was colder than the snow over the weekend, so unless she can't make it I'm annoyingly stuffed for this one.

Wouldn't the aunt, and your lady wife for that matter, appreciate a day in Cheltenham?

A game I can get to in about an hour and sod's law the missus' elderly aunt is coming down from Redcar that weekend and we are putting her up. The look I got from the wife when I mentioned where City are playing that day was colder than the snow over the weekend, so unless she can't make it I'm annoyingly stuffed for this one. Hope the pay on the day is possible in case my luck is in.

You need to be careful about how - and when - you pitch these things. Merthyr has the right idea. ;)

Thank you gentlemen and those thoughts had crossed my mind, but also that of the good lady who countered it before the point was made. She knows me quite well