Ticketing Update | Vital Football

Ticketing Update

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
Statement on the officIal club website regarding season tickets and casual tickets...

Norwich City Football Club can confirm that the following measures have been put in place surrounding season tickets and casual match tickets following the disruption caused by COVID-19.

2019-20 season tickets
As previously communicated, all season tickets for the club’s postponed games will remain valid for any potentially rearranged fixtures.

However, if it is decided that any of the Canaries’ remaining five home league fixtures cannot be fulfilled, or indeed played behind closed doors, the club will offer a pro rata refund against the cost of the season ticket for the number of games that have been affected.
The refund will only be offered when the season has concluded. Further information around how season ticket holders will receive their refund will be communicated in due course and when the situation is clearer.

2019-20 casual match tickets
All casual tickets for the club’s postponed games will also remain valid for any potentially rearranged fixtures.

Supporters who have purchased tickets for the home Premier League matches against Southampton or Everton will be offered an automatic refund if it is decided that the games will not be fulfilled or that they will be played behind closed doors.

Refunds will also be offered for all tickets purchased for both the club’s away Premier League fixture against Arsenal and the Emirates FA Cup tie against Manchester United should these not take place or be played behind closed doors.

All at Norwich City Football Club would like to thank supporters for their understanding and patience during what remains an uncertain and ever-changing situation. We continue to ask that supporters stay safe and follow the government guidelines surrounding COVID-19.

The club will continue to be guided by the Premier League and relevant governing bodies throughout this period and will issue a further ticketing update as and when the situation becomes clearer.

As so many fans seem to just love the Smiffs, their utterly embarrassing video
and their acceptance of immediate relegation every time we get promoted I am sure they will happily pay out money for not watching games along with the away game priority money and arsenal away tickets.

At least Anglia Trains are looking at my £ 80 refund for return trip to London for the postponed Arsenal away game.

What about the FA Cup ? That hasn’t been mentioned . I’ve paid for the Man U game but haven’t been offered my money back , and am still having to pay my DD for all these cancelled games .

YB. May I refer you to the superb morale raising and informative Smiff home made video last week which should answer all those queries :grinning: