Ticket Pricing for Everton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ticket Pricing for Everton

What should the ticket pricing be for the Everton match?

• £20 Adults £10 Concessions - Only if the money goes directly to building the squad

• Full normal match day prices regardless of how the club use the cash

• £10/£5 - Football is expensive and we don't want to exclude loyal fans

Results are only viewable after voting.
As an aside, and Im not advocating this for Lincoln, but Sheffield Eagles rugby league team play their last match of the season this Sunday v Barrow Raiders. As a thank you to their supporters they are asking for 'pay what you feel appropriate' instead of the usual ticket price. How lovely is that?

We did it a few years back against I think Chester. Not because we were giving back but because we were absolutely desperate for cash.

No need now. The Everton game should be the standard price as it’s not exploitative and will maximise revenue for an obvious sell out.

I want to feel part of the club, not just a cash cow. Ive invested all I can afford by buying season tickets for myself and kids, new shirts, extra tickets for some aways, planning EFL trophy games too. I dont want to feel exploited.

Not disagreeing with most of the sentiment

Just think to use the word exploited is not correct.

To exploit means to use a situation in an unfair or underhand way.

To possibly ask supporters to pay normal prices for a special match is not exploitation.

This does not mean there are not difficult decisions for supporters and the club to make on affordability of matches.

I would say in general the club is doing a pretty good job of trying to balance two
objectives which are in complete opposition.

1 Raising enough money to keep the club moving forward
2 Making supporting Lincoln City affordable to most supporters

Thanks for telling me how I should feel. I will make my choice of course and if I feel its too much for me plus whatever 3 kids tickets will cost then Ill probably chose not to bother. To answer your season ticket question. Ill only pay what I can afford (4 tickets not just mine). There are plenty of supporters of premiership clubs who got priced out attending their teams matches.

You’re being a bit precious if you think that I am telling you how you should feel by giving a view I don’t think you’re being exploited. If we can’t sell out Sincil Bank at £20 for an adult ticket to watch us play aPremier League club then all the talk about needing a bigger stadium is total b*ll*cks.

For me this is simple! We are a League one club playing against a Premier League club at the higher end of that division, in a mickey Mouse competition that once had a lot of credibility. Therefore no discount in prices and no increases. Simples

Normal prices being £22 for adults who are myimps members or season ticket holders and £24 for the rest, just clarifying ?
I'll go for £15 but I don't think the prices will be set until they announce which games are on sky.

Last edited:
I remember those great League Cup nights of the 80’s against Watford, Leicester, West Ham & Spurs when attendances suddenly jumped and record receipts were received ... In those games, the visitors brought their first team, as did Everton last season remember.

Just maybe, they might target this competition as their first trophy since the mid 90’s, so I say maximise profits and give Danny a few quid to add the vital strength in depth before the window closes.

I remember those great League Cup nights of the 80’s against Watford, Leicester, West Ham & Spurs when attendances suddenly jumped and record receipts were received ... In those games, the visitors brought their first team, as did Everton last season remember.

Just maybe, they might target this competition as their first trophy since the mid 90’s, so I say maximise profits and give Danny a few quid to add the vital strength in depth before the window closes.

Have you forgot about them great nights when we hammered Man City's first team at at home 4 - 1 then that other great night when we beat Man City's first team 1 - 0 away mate.

Normal pricing. We don't need to drop prices to get people through the gate these days and equally we don't need to take advantage of the improved interest we have. Just have it at normal pricing.

Are they charging full price for the Manure game? I know they're U21 but there still a Prem team.

I suppose they could give the 6500 season ticket holders a discount, maybe also offer this to the Everton fans as well?

Have you forgot about them great nights when we hammered Man City's first team at at home 4 - 1 then that other great night when we beat Man City's first team 1 - 0 away mate.

Nah, it must've slipped my mind, anyway MCFC were only formed in 2008 when the oil money arrived mate ...... apparently? ;)

This game falls just before the window closes so the more money this can add the budget the better, so DC can the extra player(s) needed.
Going to struggle with a pretty small squad otherwise.
Think we get around 100k if its on sky, if it is on think it will be a tenner.