Ticket Pricing for Everton | Vital Football

Ticket Pricing for Everton

What should the ticket pricing be for the Everton match?

• £20 Adults £10 Concessions - Only if the money goes directly to building the squad

• Full normal match day prices regardless of how the club use the cash

• £10/£5 - Football is expensive and we don't want to exclude loyal fans

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted for the £20/£10 just because it felt right. Not precious about money specifically being ringfenced for playing budget as there may also be other areas that need a little bit of investment.

That said if it got Aaron Lewis a deal until the end of the season then absolutely - thought he had a very good game last night.

So what do people think?

“I think that all good, right people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am” ~

“Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”

“I think that all good, right people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am” ~

“Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”
Still working my way through that one. It's not quite as straight forward as Bob's your Father's brother.

I understand increasing the ticket price , however I am also mindful this is a great chance if inspiring a future generation.

Sensible pricing but let’s not over do it.

i would go with the low price, just as we did with oldham, ipswich, etc... and hope that there are big programme, beer, chips, shirt and mug sales.

I went for normal prices, from the three options.

Whatever, the club thinks will maximise its revenue would be my real answer.

Any extra revenue will almost certain go to playing budget and more importantly used well.

£10 seems too low. Paid that to watch a meaningless friendly a couple of weeks ago. Although that may maximise revenue?

If a higher price is the right call and some loyal fans can't go, hopefully the short term disappointment will be tempered, by the club being able to further improve the squad and those loyal supporters will see even better performances, for the rest of the season, at the games the can afford to go to.

Gone for normal match day prices. The Chairman and Board have funded Danny in the transfer market in the close season, maybe its now our turn to find a little bit extra to enable Danny to strengthen further to the benefit of everybody as the season progresses. I know its very early days, but this could be a very special season but funds will be required to achieve it.
UTI.

Normal prices, get that corporate / sponsorship price pushed up, commercial dept to earn their corn.

Extra corporate Exec dining area in that ISO container for starters, get it sorted.

I've gone for the last option, football's dear enough already, would be nice to get something back.

I want to feel part of the club, not just a cash cow. Ive invested all I can afford by buying season tickets for myself and kids, new shirts, extra tickets for some aways, planning EFL trophy games too. I dont want to feel exploited.

I want to feel part of the club, not just a cash cow. Ive invested all I can afford by buying season tickets for myself and kids, new shirts, extra tickets for some aways, planning EFL trophy games too. I dont want to feel exploited.

You’re not being exploited though are you? If it’s £20 for an adult it’s your choice if you pay it or not, there’s no penalty to you if you don’t. As fans we all make financial decisions as to what we can afford. Did you feel exploited when your ST went up £40 this season, it’s the price of supporting a successful team.

It's a little more than irksome that Everton will take 45% of the gate receipt... So I have gone 20 and 10.

Exactly.
Some of our fans will be able to afford pretty much every match, home and away.
A few will do that despite their personal finances and top applause for them.

But for a big chunk of us, finances are tight and all extra games and extra trips are a struggle to pay for.
So I'd also keep this extra match reasonably priced. Plus with it being school holidays, it's important that families can afford to come.
That in itself is an excellent long term investment in the future of the club.
Every kid brought along for the first time can end up as a lifelong Imp and contributing many thousands to the club over the coming decades.
We don't want to be pricing those families and new fans out of it.

So keep it reasonable and fill the Bank.

You’re not being exploited though are you? If it’s £20 for an adult it’s your choice if you pay it or not, there’s no penalty to you if you don’t. As fans we all make financial decisions as to what we can afford. Did you feel exploited when your ST went up £40 this season, it’s the price of supporting a successful team.
Thanks for telling me how I should feel. I will make my choice of course and if I feel its too much for me plus whatever 3 kids tickets will cost then Ill probably chose not to bother. To answer your season ticket question. Ill only pay what I can afford (4 tickets not just mine). There are plenty of supporters of premiership clubs who got priced out attending their teams matches.

Thanks for telling me how I should feel. I will make my choice of course and if I feel its too much for me plus whatever 3 kids tickets will cost then Ill probably chose not to bother. To answer your season ticket question. Ill only pay what I can afford (4 tickets not just mine). There are plenty of supporters of premiership clubs who got priced out attending their teams matches.

Absolutely.
And as we do climb higher and prices inevitably rise, the club need to realise pockets are limited.
So some of those who could afford the non league will be finding it harder to afford League one.
If we can make the next amazing step up, then plenty may only be able to afford occasional games rather than loads.

As an aside, and Im not advocating this for Lincoln, but Sheffield Eagles rugby league team play their last match of the season this Sunday v Barrow Raiders. As a thank you to their supporters they are asking for 'pay what you feel appropriate' instead of the usual ticket price. How lovely is that?