Ticket Office Chaos | Vital Football

Ticket Office Chaos

MaxBlade

Vital Youth Team
Just been down to collect mine & my sons Southampton tickets & the place is in complete chaos.

Apparently had a power cut over night that’s left them with no phones or internet in the ticket office which remains closed as I write this at 9.27 am on Tuesday 21st September.

if your trying to log on or phone the ticket office - be warned it might be a while - if at all - before you get through.

If your planning on travelling down to buy tickets over the counter - don’t bother just yet - keep trying the phones until they start working again and the office re-opens.

Fortunately for me, I bought mine yesterday so was able to collect this morning - they have staff outside greeting people as they approach to explain what’s happening & one of these staff members brought my tickets out.

just thought I’d update for anyone trying to get through on the phone/internet or planning a trip down in person

cheers

👍

A local labour MP or Mr Jarvis will issue a statement condemning the Tories for lack of investment.....too little too late.

Andy Burnham says he expects cheap bus fares to help.