Ticket for this weekend for an expat | Vital Football

Ticket for this weekend for an expat

jordanimp

Vital Reserves Team
Ok here goes. I've finally got a pass from the missus and am booking a ticket to depart Perth Australia tonight to arrive for the match on Saturday. I don't have a ticket so thought I'd shout out to see if anyone has a spare. Not likely I know but just trying all avenues. I'm happy to pay £200 if one is available.
Please drop me a line if so.
Cheers

Oh now I'm really jealous! Do you need someone to carry your bags? Hope you get a ticket & have a great time. If you can get a spare programme I'll meet you for a beer when you get back & refund you. Don't worry if you can't. Cheers

jordanimp - 20/4/2017 06:55

Thanks Salford appreciate it ??

No probs, also you could try putting a post on FB Lincoln Banter, BBC Radio Lincolnshire sport & The Lincs Echo.

Good luck in your search.

Agree with Salford's suggestions for publicity. Email the Club and others with flight details and when you are contactable and can get back to them.

Thanks everyone I'm going to try every avenue including those you've kindly mentioned. Everything is booked flight wise lets hope it comes together on the pitch for the boys and off the pitch for me?? oh and Washy I'll pay the extra price happily just keen to be part of it. COYI

I'm on the waiting list for the junior imps area.
I'm told the club on are the lookout for any tickets being sold on especially for the junior imps area and anyone who can be identified selling on will be have their membership removed.

With the change of kick-off time some friends can't make it so I've got two spare tickets waiting for me at the box office....

Note Jordan: PMs only show as sent once the recipient has picked them up.

No doubt you have left an email and tel number.

Good tip Berksimp I'll send another one.
Just been on Radio Lincolnshire, I think I'll be travelling the furthest for the match!

This thread has inspired me a bit after being put off by the early kick off. I'm based in Brighton so would travel up on the day, there's a train that gets me in for 11 which would be perfect.

Does anyone have a spare ticket going that I would be able to have?

If there is one going, I'm more than happy to buy a pint or two pre-game for the person who's able to sort it.

Cheers.

EDIT: Once JordanImp is sorted with a ticket of course.