Three Positive For COVID Including Tim Krul | Vital Football

Three Positive For COVID Including Tim Krul

Not really overly surprised as it seems most clubs are getting cases and we did play Barnsley who had players coming down with cases etc.

It is getting scary.
Mrs DG reports from N and N today where they are bringing in covid cases from Essex and staff collecting them comparing the hospital there to a war zone.

One of the staff at one of our Brisbane isolation hotels tested positive and was in the community for 5 days unknowing she had Covid. Found out it was the UK strain.
She went into straight isolation and the Queensland Government slapped a 3 day lock down on greater Brisbane which doesnt include our area.
Our Prime Minister came on the telly and said if you visited Brisbane from 2 Jan and are now elsewhere to go get tested. I had a meeting for 2 hours on the 4th so duly obliged and went and got tested yesterday but with no symptoms. Now in self isolation until the result comes through in the next 72 hours which I'm expecting to be negative.
Supposedly flying to Melbourne Wednesday but that's now under a cloud, wont know until Tuesday after hopefully Brisbane's hot spot is lifted.
The real issue in going is the risk to what the two state governments could introduce whilst you're away and their interpretation of the hot spot. West Australia has blanked the whole of Queensland not just the hot spot.
Oh well, ce-la-vie, it is what it is these days
Keep well my friends