Three Lions MatchDay Thread – England v Croatia | Page 4 | Vital Football

Three Lions MatchDay Thread – England v Croatia

I know “a win’s a win” and “you can only beat what‘s in front of you” and that tournament winners rarely impress in their opening game, but a victory (however deserved) against an ageing and out of form squad representing a country with a population approximately 7% of England’s, hardly fills me with great excitement.
We appear to be dead certs to get to the knock out rounds, and usually have home advantage so, although there will be much harder battles ahead, you never know.
But at the moment, I wouldn’t back them - even with Rod’s money.

I know “a win’s a win” and “you can only beat what‘s in front of you” and that tournament winners rarely impress in their opening game, but a victory (however deserved) against an ageing and out of form squad representing a country with a population approximately 7% of England’s, hardly fills me with great excitement.
We appear to be dead certs to get to the knock out rounds, and usually have home advantage so, although there will be much harder battles ahead, you never know.

Youngest Croation 26. Oldest 35. Average around 31. Woo hoo we squeezed past the Chelsea pensioners whilst the melt commentators were worried about our ickle precious babies running around for 90 minutes in the sunshine. Please let the world explode and end this f u ckwittery.

Dreary game for me....good teams go on and get a second. We had no drive.

Just as well Croatia were dreadful. Or were they trying to avoid winning the group?
That'd be a dangerous game. The sweaties think they're definitely going to win it so it's just a race for 2nd place.

Youngest Croation 26. Oldest 35. Average around 31. Woo hoo we squeezed past the Chelsea pensioners whilst the melt commentators were worried about our ickle precious babies running around for 90 minutes in the sunshine. Please let the world explode and end this f u ckwittery.
Melt n' Mowbray springs to mind...

I'll get mi coat.

A fan has been seriously injured after falling out of the stand onto concrete around kick of time. I'm surprised we don't hear of this happening more often. It's one thing celebrating and enjoying yourself but some just go ******* mental now. I've seen a few close calls myself i recent years.

A fan has been seriously injured after falling out of the stand onto concrete around kick of time. I'm surprised we don't hear of this happening more often. It's one thing celebrating and enjoying yourself but some just go ******* mental now. I've seen a few close calls myself i recent years.

It's not that newsworthy anymore. With the huge increase year on year of brain dead f uc ktards it's no loss.
Google Balconing Magaluf Mallorca.

Thick twats who jump off their hotel balconies into the swimming pool. But miss. Splat.

LOL

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sick-magaluf-tourist-balcony-death-17272726

Dreary game for me....good teams go on and get a second. We had no drive.

Just as well Croatia were dreadful. Or were they trying to avoid winning the group?
Now who’s a moanin Minnie we won didn’t we good teams grow into the tournament where’s yer positivity gone ?

That did cross my mind.

A bit risky though. The Scots have got a result in them and the Czechs are no mugs.
Exactly and if we keep winning we stay at home instead of travelling around Europe which has to be a plus if we’re frightened of Portugal or Germany in the last 16 we might as well pack up and go home now we’d only get em in a game or twos time anyway

Best of luck getting anywhere near rods money pal his mrs hasn’t managed it yet and she’s been trying for yrs

I did that when corky equalised in the semi final against the pigs landed in the seats below how I didn’t injure myself god only knows there’s a suspicion alcohol may have helped
also the tiers were lower at the old place than they are now so that helped no doubt

Last edited:
Why in the twilight of your life do you still have to prove that you are a big 'itter'

I find it rather sad

I haven't got the slightest interest in your opinion on anything.

I have made a comment about the moronic behaviour of a number of people. Nowhere have I made any suggestion about violence.
You are clearly pretty thick as well as being homeless and a liar of gigantic proportions.
Enjoy your white lightening and inflatable.

stomper
A giver of crushing blows using the soles and heels of ones boots; One who steps on his opponent in a violent swift motion.
The scumbag learned the hard way what a stomper can do when he gave the skinheads trouble.

Last edited:
I did that when corky equalised in the semi final against the pigs landed in the seats below how I didn’t injure myself god only knows there’s a suspicion alcohol may have helped
also the tiers were lower at the old place than they are now so that helped no doubt
Yes they were a lot less steep. I got bloody vertigo when we played at the Millennium stadium.

I haven't got the slightest interest in your opinion on anything.

I have made a comment about the moronic behaviour of a number of people. Nowhere have I made any suggestion about violence.
You are clearly pretty thick as well as being homeless and a liar of gigantic proportions.
Enjoy your white lightening and inflatable.

stomper
A giver of crushing blows using the soles and heels of ones boots; One who steps on his opponent in a violent swift motion.
The scumbag learned the hard way what a stomper can do when he gave the skinheads trouble.

Trust me. I am far better educated than you are, and I have nothing to prove to anyone on the planet. I can feel your burden. You have my sympathy, old man.