Thomas Lemar | Vital Football

Thomas Lemar

Spursex

Alert Team
http://dailycannon.com/2017/06/monacos-new-signing-could-pave-the-way-for-tottenham-or-arsenal-to-sign-lemar/

If we did sign him, what would be the betting we would take an age to play him on a regular basis?

We spent all summer last year chasing N'Kou and then didn't give him a chance because he allegedly wasn't ready.

From what I have seen of Lemar he does look very talented.

Thomas Lemar is reportedly on the radar of both Tottenham and Arsenal and so while any Spurs transfer gossip is at a premium shall we take a closer look at the Monaco winger.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523153">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Arsenal have reportedly submitted a £40m bid for Lemar now. Lemar and Lacazette in the same team... ffs.

Different players to our 2. The gooner 2 have pace, agility, natural dribbling ability. Which is what we need to push on.

If they sign a DM in the Wana class then I can see them winning a few trophies next season.

We have to buy some talent this summer we will get left behind otherwise.

rackny - 7/7/2017 14:25

Thats is no better than our Kane and Dele

And ours is already proven

This is true but if they manage to hold on to Sanchez and Ozil, with Lacazette and Lemar added, then that is a real attacking force. Arsenal are addressing their biggest problems and we aren't.

Wenger wants to leave on a high note with the team in good shape. I'd do the same.

Real Deal - 7/7/2017 16:47

I think Sanchez is gone. A big reason they will spend big this summer.

Lets be glad usmanov is the main guy in charge because you know he wants to spend and spend big. Stan kroenke is like lewis.

Lemar yes please he is exactly what we need. He is wanted all over Europe. So let's make a statement and get this lad

Taricco the yid - 7/7/2017 17:36

Real Deal - 7/7/2017 16:47

I think Sanchez is gone. A big reason they will spend big this summer.

Lets be glad usmanov isnt the main guy in charge because you know he wants to spend and spend big. Stan kroenke is like lewis.

What is this bullshit i cant edit a post after 30mins.

Taricco the yid - 28/8/2017 11:08

Pool apparently have bid 55m for him. Coutinho out, lemar in and im sure they will go after VVD as well.

Their fire power is already moth watering, if they get him, they will take some stopping.