This weekend. | Vital Football

This weekend.

TRUE BELIEVER

Vital Football Hero
With both Grigg and Vaughan injured are we going to see Garner lead the attack or will PC try something different. Could he possibly think of using Nick Powell and Windass as twin strikers? Will he experiment with a back three of Burn, Dunkley and Kipre?

Maybe or maybe not, what do you think?

Pick who he wants upfront but Powell must stay in position and if not played up front Windass should be dropped for Macca.

Windass up top, Byrne or Callum on the right. Won’t happen though.

Think this is the game our home run ends. Their attack is just too strong to keep out and we’re weak up top. A point would be a decent result.

Windass up top, Byrne or Callum on the right. Won’t happen though.

Think this is the game our home run ends. Their attack is just too strong to keep out and we’re weak up top. A point would be a decent result.

think you mite be right heer. with are bad form recently and the unwelcome brakes weve had its gonna be a reel test for cook and the teem spirit.

selecteon will be everything i think

Powell
Jacobs-Morsy-Garner
Connolly-Evans

One thing i can't forget is when we played Morsy as an attacking midfielder for a few games after returning from Barnsley in 2017. He was outstanding. I feel his game is limited as a defensive midfielder, he seems caught in two minds whether to press or sit off to protect the space behind him. When he played box to box for a few games under Caldwell and as an attacking midfielder for a short spell under Joyce his ability to win the ball back high up the pitch was outstanding. Along side his timing of the pass, his tenacity and leading from the front. Would add more protection defensively and more work rate higher up the pitch.

The six i've suggested from whats available for me contains the most competitive players available to us at the moment. Not even sure if Garner has ever played wide, his link play with James at Swansea was really one of the few positives. All of those players would at least give their all for 90 mins against tough opposition.

I'm expecting the opposite to be honest. Probably swap Garner for Grigg and that's it or play Connolly on the wing again. A position which doesn't suit him in the slightest. Stumbles on the ball in key situations and doesn't have any movement off the ball. Windass hasn't been in the game for 90% of each game and he'll probably find himself in the starting line up again. Hopefully at some point he'll put in a performance that'll kick start a good run of form.

2 wins in 5

ermmm 40%

yep mooney. you make a powerful point there. sorry bout that.

oh yeah, :rolleyes:

That's a points rate that those in the relegation places would be chuffed with right now.

My point was really to question if your comment re "are bad form" (sic) was true.

I suppose that you could say losing 2 of out the last 3 is bad form ......... but then again, 3 games is hardly a critical analysis.

Will winning on Saturday mean that our form will have been turned around?

That's a points rate that those in the relegation places would be chuffed with right now.

i dont give a shiny shite bout them in regletion places now, its not relevent.

My point was really to question if your comment re "are bad form" (sic) was true.

no it werent. you just dont like being chalenged. its that simple. and my point with them last 5 games you kindly hilited remanes true

I suppose that you could say losing 2 of out the last 3 is bad form ......... but then again, 3 games is hardly a critical analysis.

you cuold sey owt you wanted. it dont change the price of fish. i sed are recent form were bad. you showed that to be true. now you want to split hares agen

Will winning on Saturday mean that our form will have been turned around?

put the bloody shuvel down lad

Hee hee hee. So I don't like being challenged? I reckon you should look in the mirror there matey. All I did was offer a qualification of your "bad form" statement, and your bottom lip's come out.

Congratulations on the split responses by the way.............. though I wish you'd pey az mutch atenshun to uver ellyments ov yur pohsts.

:yes:

just like the last time when you had to rite in big letters to my last chalenge then. think they call that shoutin on the internet. now you have to underline a word. kettles black an all that matey.

oh and you must see somebody bout your memory or cut down on the gallons of red cos it were you who tuaght me how to do the split responses ages ago.

anywey. crapy internateonal is finished for a wile. lets get down to watchin some proper footy come saterday. :yes:

1. Purely for emphasis.
2. Yep, I remember ........ that's why you're good at it.
3. .......and turn this bad run of form around with a win? Back to where we started.

:loser:
:smoke:

1. you were pised and were feeling insecure
2. nah. you forgot. but yer rite i am good at it
3. and turn this bad run of form around with a win on sat. all down to cooks selecteon.

back to were we started.

:Fingers:

:smoke:

Ooh......... so near, but yet so far. ........................ or had you just forgotten?
:rolleyes:

kinell how many ave you had toneet mooney. youve lost the ability to see when your havin your chane yanked.

now go to bed. it teks longer to get over hangovers at your age

o_O

I can't help thinking it would be useful to have Cole as an option just now, but he's out on loan.
Well if we get into a downward spiral it would certainly not be a bad idea to bin off Garner and Windass at the next window and re-call Walker and Cole. Up to now they would have done no worse than those two.
How bad must McManaman be to be behind those two in the pecking order.

kinell how many ave you had toneet mooney. youve lost the ability to see when your havin your chane yanked......

o_O
Oh dear. I suppose you can't beat the old favourite though, eh.

Get a grip lad. I thought you were better than that.