This was once the most vibrant group on all the forums.As Dehlia one screamed whjere are yas? | Vital Football

This was once the most vibrant group on all the forums.As Dehlia one screamed whjere are yas?

Unfortunately there have been a few on here who try to be smart arses and sarcastic and go off track from the subject. I guess thats why some have dropped out. I may follow, no doubt to the delight of some.

Unfortunately there have been a few on here who try to be smart arses and sarcastic and go off track from the subject. I guess thats why some have dropped out. I may follow, no doubt to the delight of some.
Translated.....
a few on here are not sheep and have arguments that stand up to my media driven dribble.

Translated.....
a few on here are not sheep and have arguments that stand up to my media driven dribble.

Tbf, Bruce is a massive **** and deserves everything the media give him. He can’t be happy that all his ex-pro pals lie for him by suggesting he’s a football manager but unhappy when people also tell the truth.

Tbf, Bruce is a massive **** and deserves everything the media give him. He can’t be happy that all his ex-pro pals lie for him by suggesting he’s a football manager but unhappy when people also tell the truth.
I'm no lover of Bruce or his style of football OM but our fans are so far up their own arses, they won't even allow the people who spent over 300 million to bail us out make their first real footballing decision without whinging.

I'm no lover of Bruce or his style of football OM but our fans are so far up their own arses, they won't even allow the people who spent over 300 million to bail us out make their first real footballing decision without whinging.

Oh, I totally agree. We need a director of football or such like to make these decisions. This was thrust upon them and I really didn’t expect them to make irrational decisions straight away. However, given the length of time this situation has gone one, I’d like to hope they have been communicating with the right people over the last 4 years. With this in mind, if Bruce remains in charge for the next game then I can see this being an amateur operation who has came in thinking money would be the only answer. Just like last time.

I see it on a daily basis. People throwing money at barristers when the law is the law.

The sooner they get footballing people in the better.