This TV Series May Be Worth a Watch - Features Lincoln | Page 2 | Vital Football

This TV Series May Be Worth a Watch - Features Lincoln

That's good then! Not easy to write stories if there's too much going on in your head. I imagine moving house has made that difficult!

Exactly. I can noodle around on guitar and write stuff whenever. But completing a short-story takes a lot more application for me.

It's part of a collection Mrs Notty and I are writing that we hope to publish as a Kindle ebook. We have a love of the tradition of reading Christmas ghost stories aloud on Christmas Eve, so we're trying to get 12 together for publication.

For me the series has been tedious. Even the Lincoln and area bits were only OK, nothing special. Dere Street probably the best but generally too much talking and not enough walking.

Yes, your post reminded me to watch it, which we have done today, tho ended up FF to the Lincoln bits (wife bored with the rest!!)- interesting about Mint Wall, but otherwise nothing special

Exactly. I can noodle around on guitar and write stuff whenever. But completing a short-story takes a lot more application for me.

It's part of a collection Mrs Notty and I are writing that we hope to publish as a Kindle ebook. We have a love of the tradition of reading Christmas ghost stories aloud on Christmas Eve, so we're trying to get 12 together for publication.
Nice one, that sounds a really good project. Hope you get all the ones you need written soon and get it out there!

It's a start Notty but you should have opened at £99.90 so you eventually get the £49.95 you want after you get bargained down by Rob.

It's a special Brexit price. But, to be fair, there's a free Chinese tomato with every purchase.

It's a special Brexit price. But, to be fair, there's a free Chinese tomato with every purchase.
You can only throw the tomatoes in because you can source them so cheaply. I see you are not giving away any of those expensive Dutch ones. Looks like you are getting the idea Notty.

You can only throw the tomatoes in because you can source them so cheaply. I see you are not giving away any of those expensive Dutch ones. Looks like you are getting the idea Notty.

It's a shame they're rotten after 3 months in transit. But I hear people will be fighting over them in the aisles after Brexit. I mean, we'll need them to make a sauce out of for our cholrine-washed chicken from America. 😁

I have a new business idea! We can repurpose the rotten Chinese tomatoes to throw at Hully for stupidly voting for Brexit!

Everyone wins. 😎

I think I may even have the slogan:

Communist tomatoes: so much more red than wishy-washy liberal orange Dutch fare!

Needs some work, but you get the idea.

It's a shame they're rotten after 3 months in transit. But I hear people will be fighting over them in the aisles after Brexit. I mean, we'll need them to make a sauce out of for our cholrine-washed chicken from America. 😁
You've not heard of passata then.

There's surely a TV reality programme in there as well. Perhaps one of the challenges on Tasheki's Castle.
Some of the opening challenges on that did involve them having to grab a bread bun dangling from a string using only their teeth. Replace the bun with a tomato and voila!

Some of the opening challenges on that did involve them having to grab a bread bun dangling from a string using only their teeth. Replace the bun with a tomato and voila!

And I poo-poohed the whole idea of tomatoes from the far east!

And I poo-poohed the whole idea of tomatoes from the far east!
Never be too quick to shoot down an idea! After all, somehow a TV programme called Hole In The Wall was made and somehow, presumably nobody thought it was stupid at any point...

I dare hardly ask: what was it about?
Other than a terrible idea, it was a sort of physical game show - people stood on a beam across a pool of water, and a moving wall of foam with a hole cut in it would come at them. They had to fit through the hole as the wall passed or else be pushed into the water and lose. I think the hole varied and they only saw its shape as it came through some curtains so they had to quickly work out how to fit. God knows what the point was though!