This Looks Good | Vital Football

This Looks Good

News from RUFC Official Twitter - Millers face masks have sold out in 24 hours. The club shop is getting in more, but they won't be in stock for three or four weeks:confused:

We never seem to do that well with ordering things do we. Saying that we will probably still be needing them in the next three or four weeks if not the next thirteen or fourteen or beyond.

No, over the years I think the shop has shown very poor judgement of how popular items will be on many occasions.

I am sure we will still need them but now is the time a lot of people are buying masks. Most will be sorted before 3 or 4 weeks time out of necessity and may not want to purchase extra.

I know a mask is not an expensive item but it happens often with new kits - it’s all lost revenue for the club (and unhappy supporters).

Exactly, Sixpence. Just never got it right - in fact, I think the best 'shop' we ever had was probably at Don Valley.

I wish they could get something in concourse at the back of the stands and sell merchandise from there - might encourage fans to get there a little earlier and spend some money?

I actually think the masks weren't a bad price at a fiver - apparently so did everyone else!

If they were made to the appropriate standard they could be useful for other non-antivirus purposes too - could be worn when drilling plaster, sanding down wood, er , robbing banks, etc ;)

I feel like either a bank robber or the lone ranger every time I go out.

A friend of mine bought a pack of two masks for under £4 and a couple of Rotherham pin badges for £1 each and made his own!