THIS IS FOR YOU, YES YOU! | Vital Football

THIS IS FOR YOU, YES YOU!

LGC

Vital Reserves Team
YOUR VITAL COUNTY NEEDS YOU

Well at least this Forum does. I know there are so many choices: Marionsboard; County Heaven; All Things County but come on we get up to 400+ County fans looking at the posts on this site with the usual being 50 to 100.

So why are you looking and not contributing?

Cropped is the leader and the posts from others are limited to Mazarron Albert, who hasn’t posted since 8th. April, and me with the occasional sporadic input from others. A stalwart (Vicman) is no longer with us.

Incidentally Cropped will always guide you if you have problems with access to the Website.

I am a Stockport County fan. That’s sounds rather like the introduction of a person to Alcoholics Anonymous but being a County fan is rather like an addiction isn’t it with highs and plenty of lows!

I am a 72 man who has Parkinson’s Disease which requires me to dictate much of my e mail etc. to the MacBook Pro that I use. I live in Dunstable so only get to see my team about once a year so my support is generally limited to the various Websites and, particulalry, the match reports that Ian Brown writes and which are added to the Vital County site by Cropped. Don’t forget the YouTube SCFC site as you can see the goals a couple of days after the match.

So I use the Forum to put in my ‘two pennyworth’. I also add comments after the match report and these are views that you could pick up and run with.

WHY GET INVOLVED?

Well it’s a fan’s forum - Your forum and a place to stimulate debate, articulate views or just get things off your chest. You might start the wheel rolling and get something changed or just get an opinion “out there”.

Great rallying call LGC ! There is much to be done. A friendly forum where ALL County fans are welcome and all County fans treat each other with respect really is needed.

So step forward please fellow Hatters!

Latest County News