This is all very nice... | Page 5 | Vital Football

This is all very nice...

Me and the wife not going, but it's not all about the cost although as only on state pension we cannot afford it. The treatment of away fans by both stewards and police put us off. We decided never to go again after the last few visits.

I decided not to go, but I can see your point ........................ so let's hope that the proclivity of some of our fans to "express their displeasure in a vocal fashion" doesn't raise its ugly head should things not go exactly to plan at any point on Saturday.

UTFT

I'm going. Gave it some thought but ultimately we're in the shit, if we weren't I probably wouldn't have and joined the boycott. The record run of away defeats has to end at some point and at £35 quid a pop I'm hoping that we give it a go. Won't be happy if we don't.

Not for me I'm afraid. I have no wish to fill the coffers of any club that try to rip off away fans. To balance this out I also do not agree with our own club charging excessively.
I wonder, however, how much of this could be a ploy by Bolton to reduce the impact of us taking a large following and thus increasing the pressure on our players and levelling the playing field.

Not for me I'm afraid. I have no wish to fill the coffers of any club that try to rip off away fans. To balance this out I also do not agree with our own club charging excessively.
I wonder, however, how much of this could be a ploy by Bolton to reduce the impact of us taking a large following and thus increasing the pressure on our players and levelling the playing field.
Thats what they charge most of the time I think.

If we get a result against roverrrrs there is more chance of an attacking approach at Horwich and we may well turn them over.
If we lose wednesday then saturday will resemble the opening of the new Wigan bus station which will result in another painful away loss.
Please Cook give it a go x 2