This has to be our year? | Vital Football

This has to be our year?

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Dangerous to say I know, but given our results over the last few weeks, somehow we are still 2nd in the table when our form is more like relegation fodder. Forgetting about West Brom, the others get close but don't as yet seem able to pass us, even the chavs from South East London done us a bit of a favour last night!. Turn over Bristol City on Saturday and who knows!.

There are 9 seats left for the Bristol game. I am leaving for York tonight and coming back Saturday.
The wife will think I have planned it if i go.
Such a big game like every game left now.

72 if it is not our year then we will have to start again with a new manager which will please the hoards on Twitter who think he is a shit manager because he is not changing the goalkeeper or striker on Saturday.

it’s This season or its back to the drawing board, nobody will get any where near what beilsa as done for us with this average squad, All I can see is mediocre mid table football back at Elland road, come on Leeds seize the day ,MOT

Back to a nice little gap but two games in four days against two teams who will be desperate to get a result against us.

I'd take four points.

Back to a nice little gap but two games in four days against two teams who will be desperate to get a result against us.

I'd take four points.

Four points would be a big step towards promotion. I'd certainly take them right now.

I’d deffo be happy with 4 points , and another 2 games out of the way, the chasing teams would need to win both their games just to keep in touch ,

Hopefully Woody will give us a hard earned 3 points. Brentford are away to Luton and I can only see a Brentford win on that one. Fulham play the following day at home to Swansea, again can only see a Fulham win but as they play after us, the pressure might tell on them.

Might have made sense if i properly looked at the fixtures, seems we are playing on Wednesday and not Tuesday!!!. One of my many senior moments😂

it’s This season or its back to the drawing board, nobody will get any where near what beilsa as done for us with this average squad, All I can see is mediocre mid table football back at Elland road, come on Leeds seize the day ,MOT
Have to agree, Leeds will not be able to keep a manager of Bielsa's quality for another season in the Championship! How he's managed to turn a bunch of average players - mostly on loan - into promotion-contenders is beyond me!
The worrying thing for Leeds is that unless they BUY a top-class striker, they would go back down at the end of their 1st season in the Premiership. Bamford certainly isn't a Prem league striker!

When we go up we’ve already agreed to splash out 40 +million on Augustin & costa ;Harrison, That’s an hefty sum before we start to strengthen ,

After yesterday, I am beginning to get a tad excited but we all know nine games is a long way to go in the life of a Leeds fan.

The good news is, we are now safe from relegation following the win.

5 wins and 4 draws would almost certainly do it for us. So draws in the next 2 won’t be a disaster. But the form we’re in might as get the job done as soon as possible so I’m for keep winning.

Now we have everything going right a virus has come along and knowing our luck this season will be cancelled.
Doom and gloom, yeah I know but something has to go wrong.

Think we’re all thinking that Des.Imagine us getting promoted in an unfinished season. The whole world and his auntie would be issuing a law suit.