This could spice up the Rams v Cardiff game | Vital Football

This could spice up the Rams v Cardiff game

As has been suggested elsewhere its probably a wind up and a bit of banter, personally i still don't know which way to take it

All in the spirit of the game IMO, the best put-down is in the on-field response. Hope he goes off the pitch with his head in his hands.

As has been suggested elsewhere its probably a wind up and a bit of banter, personally i still don't know which way to take it
Wasn't the denial from a Welsh website, suggesting they were friends and having banter?...............have to say "who needs enemies with friends like this?" :rofl:

I think the FA might get involved and Morrison might not be avilable for the game on the 24th. It's a given that Colin will get a "warm" reception. I think this video will ensure Morrison gets a hot one :)

Just banter between players ex team mates Think we all know Shacks appendage is definitely not small Expect the only person scared of Cardiff is the fourth official imagine having to listen to Warnock for ninety minutes He's a nutcase I know a few who taking dummies and tissues for him when we play them Should be a laugh

Just banter between players ex team mates Think we all know Shacks appendage is definitely not small Expect the only person scared of Cardiff is the fourth official imagine having to listen to Warnock for ninety minutes He's a nutcase I know a few who taking dummies and tissues for him when we play them Should be a laugh

I’d just like to point out that I for one know nothing at all about the size of Mr. Shackell’s ‘appendage’ and I’m quite happy for it to stay that way. :off:

I’d just like to point out that I for one know nothing at all about the size of Mr. Shackell’s ‘appendage’ and I’m quite happy for it to stay that way. :off:[/QUOTE
I’d just like to point out that I for one know nothing at all about the size of Mr. Shackell’s ‘appendage’ and I’m quite happy for it to stay that way. :off:
You've lead a sheltered l life ramanag ?

Virtually ends Cardiff's hopes of the title and means Fulham only 5 points behind. Having said that, with only Villa away likely to cause them trouble, they should coast home!!

They lose to Villa, Fulham keep winning. Pressure on Cardiff and they fall apart, finish 3rd and we beat them at Wembley.

Not saying it will happen but, just how damned excellent would that be?

Latest Rams News