Things You Believe | Vital Football

Things You Believe

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Inspired by Green Tea's young earth belief, I was thinking about things I believe in that I can't or am not interested in proving. Here's a few:

9/11 was a false flag
The moon landing was faked
The UK is being dragged through a needless recession to enforce a Tory war on the poor
Aliens

Bugger! :21:

I was all "I'll hammer this tomorrow" but you were all "things I believe in that I can't or am not interested in proving" and I was like "bummer dude!" because I've got loads of proof and shit :21:

I believe that when the hurting and the pain has gone
We will be strong, oh yes we will be strong

And I believe that if I'm crying while I write these words
Is it absurb ? or am I being real

I believe that if you knew just what these tears were for
They would just pour like every drop of rain

I believe that if you thought for a moment, took your time
You would not resign yourself to your fate

And I believe that if it's written in the stars, that's fine

I believe that if your bristling while you hear this song
I could be wrong or have I hit a nerve ?

I believe that space aliens exist but that we will never encounter them.

I believe that we live in an endless cycle, the Universe eventually collapses in on itself and thus restarts the exact same cycle, meaning we have all been here billions of times before playing out the exact same lives. You will die and as time, when you are dead is none existent, you will instantly reawaken as a newborn unaware that you are about relive your life for the billionth time.

I believe in this because it was created in my head, it is my idea, my thought and even without a shred of evidence I believe it.

People believe in all sorts of weird stuff, some will be true others will be nonsense, I just don't think people should ever push their beliefs on to others, it can be very dangerous!

I believe that all religion is b......x

I also believe that the moon landings was fake

I also believe that there is life out there, but too far away that it will ever be encountered

I believe Diana was killed by the Royal Family

I believe that John Major beating Neil Kinnock in the early 90's was rigged

I believe Margeret Thatcher was the most evil person on this planet at the time

I believe car companies could easily make cheap eco friendly cars, but it doesn't suit them to.

I believe it is a shame you never hear "Rock n Roll Christmas" anymore as, no matter who sang it, its a great record

And, I believe everyone gets what they deserve, and therefore , at some point in his life, Simon Cowell will get exactly what he deserves

I forgot

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky

I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

I believe i can soar
I see me running through an open door

I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly.....fly......flllllyyyyyyyyy

I don't believe that some people think the moon landings were faked.

Maybe it's people who have read 2 lines about it and then never check the facts out.