Things Which Should Be Illegal | Vital Football

Things Which Should Be Illegal

Porsches, just a complete waste of money. Popping your collar up will let everyone know you are a twat for free.

Spitting
Standing in stupid places such as at the end of an escalator or at a bar if you're not waiting to be served
Cycling on roads
Allowing your garden/property to get into such a state it becomes an eyesore
Talking on your phone when being served in a shop or bank etc...
General bad manners

It shouldn't be allowed, it's dangerous and causes road rage. Cycling should only be permitted in cycle lanes. All footpaths should be split into pedestrian path (wide enough for a wheelchair) and cycle lane, that way motor vehicles would never have to put up with the annoying bastards.

I chased a cyclists for ages a few months back after he knocked my wing mirror forward weaving through stopped cars at traffic lights, and just left it! At one point I must have been inches from his back wheel, but he got away. The only plus side was he was absolutely bricking it, peddling like a manic and sweating so bad his turbine nearly fell off!!!

- Animals being kept and treated by and in unnatural circumstances. (in many zoos, homes, science and within the food chain). More needs to be done as in some cases its disgraceful.

- Babies and young children with ear(and other) piercings.

- Drivers on public roads under the age of 21)and over the age of 80). Think the age of 17 is too young. Also the over 80's on public roads should be looked at.

James06 - 23/6/2013 15:57

Allowing your garden/property to get into such a state it becomes an eyesore

That is illegal in some States in the US. My Sisters ex Husband was sent a letter stating that if he didn't paint his house (it wasn't even that bad) that he would be fined every month until it conformed to standards.

BodyButter - 23/6/2013 15:21

Tattoos on birds, just wear a miniskirt we'll understand you are a slut.

I dont personally have any tattoo's, but must admit on some women I find it very attractive. Though I do very much like sluts.

Green Tea - 23/6/2013 16:14

- Animals being kept and treated by and in unnatural circumstances. (in many zoos, homes, science and within the food chain). More needs to be done as in some cases its disgraceful.

:14:

upthevilla - 23/6/2013 17:08

Green Tea - 23/6/2013 16:14

- Animals being kept and treated by and in unnatural circumstances (in many zoos, homes, science and within the food chain). More needs to be done as in some cases its disgraceful.

:14:

The irony is that a lot of zoo's these days are actually sanctuary's for
captured and injured animals or exotic pet's, not in all cases but certainly the use of zoo's these days is in place for the good rather than the 'oh look at this' aspect. In this country anyway.

BodyButter - 23/6/2013 15:21

Tattoos on birds, just wear a miniskirt we'll understand you are a slut.

Nothing wrong with tattoo's on women. I have them, though they aren't aren't male types. They are pretty butterflies/ roses/stars,writing, ribbons/dolphins/autumn leaves and so on.
I agree male type tats on women are awful

James06 - 23/6/2013 16:12

It shouldn't be allowed, it's dangerous and causes road rage. Cycling should only be permitted in cycle lanes. All footpaths should be split into pedestrian path (wide enough for a wheelchair) and cycle lane, that way motor vehicles would never have to put up with the annoying bastards.

I chased a cyclists for ages a few months back after he knocked my wing mirror forward weaving through stopped cars at traffic lights, and just left it! At one point I must have been inches from his back wheel, but he got away. The only plus side was he was absolutely bricking it, peddling like a manic and sweating so bad his turbine nearly fell off!!!

Bloody hell Jim that has just made me cry with laughter, funniest post I've ever read on here :1: :1:

Villan57 - 23/6/2013 19:59

James06 - 23/6/2013 16:12

Bloody hell Jim that has just made me cry with laughter, funniest post I've ever read on here :1: :1:

Feckin hell man :19: :19: :19: This has to go in some sort of ''post hall of fame'' made me require a puff of my inhaler through laffin ffs :19:

How long have I got? I must say lots of the ones stated I agree with.
Tattoos on women look appaling, but, that's just an opinion , (it's the right one, of course )
I need to give this list some thought