Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 5 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

Amusing thought came into my head. My wife donates blood every 16 weeks and gets a text most times to say at which hospital it was used. I wonder if ever the recipient ever asks 'I don't want any old bugger in their 60's giving me blood mind' :grinning:

Last edited:
Coronavirus: UK coronavirus deaths rise by 259 - at least 13 were healthy adults

NHS England said the victims were aged between 33 and 100, and all but 13 of them had underlying health conditions. Those without underlying health conditions were aged between 63 and 99.

Yesterday it was announced that a mortuary for up to 12,000 bodies is being worked on at Birmingham's airport.

Coronavirus: UK coronavirus deaths rise by 259 - at least 13 were healthy adults

NHS England said the victims were aged between 33 and 100, and all but 13 of them had underlying health conditions. Those without underlying health conditions were aged between 63 and 99.

Yesterday it was announced that a mortuary for up to 12,000 bodies is being worked on at Birmingham's airport.

Where is this from? I want to show her indoors because she’s going on about how we’re all going to die and wondering who will look after the kids etc.

Where is this from? I want to show her indoors because she’s going on about how we’re all going to die and wondering who will look after the kids etc.
Sky news mate....

You can tell your missus that on March 19th, the public health bodies in the UK and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens all decided that the coronavirus should no longer be classified as a `high consequence infectious disease’.

They downgraded it to an infectious disease .....like the flu

If she's still sceptical the information is on gov.uk albeit buried deep undercover

Look for `High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)’

Well, it definitely states that deaths are in line with the usual stats.
Yet the government have still managed to publish a 358 pages long emergency bill that will last for two years where....

The police and immigration officers will have new powers.

Confirmatory certificates are no longer required for cremation.

Hospitals get all sorts of powers

There is a `temporary modification of mental health and mental capacity legislation’.

Public meetings and demonstrations are banned

There are powers relating to `restrictions on use and disclosure of information’.

There is a note about `arrangements for the vaccination or immunisation of persons against any disease’.

Keep in mind this new Bill came in AFTER the Government knew that the coronavirus had been downgraded and was no longer considered to be an HICD

There's an unofficial cull going on.

Plus I wouldn't even open the typed, photo-copied letter coming from 'Boris Johnson' this week as who knows what's been sprayed inside it.

Good to see that the learned Professor has finally caught up.

All he has to do now is convince some of his snivelling career obsessed peers to break rank and make these 'different interpretations of the current data' available to a population who currently have only one news source,yet unbelievably continue to submit themselves to house arrest and economic suicide.

Anyway, keeping with what was my initial thought behind the thread. This.

https://www.uefa.tv/video/vod/89556/?bucketName=Classic matches&section=UCL

Loads and loads of European games are on this. You just have to create an account and its free. The link contains the 3-2 Barcelona win in the C/L. Just watched it again and I completely forgot that we could have went 4 up but for a world class save against another Tino belting header.
Did it show that heart-stopping moment at 3-2 when Rivaldo had that free kick just outside the box?