Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 9 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

7,978 people have died, allegedly with Covid-19 (at least they got tested in the end) since 5th March 2020.

Contrary to the current and past six-weekly news headlines, I dont think this is a hoax. However, it's the scare mongering and hidden agenda behind this that has got my goat.

Whatever the final death rate and whether this ends up just being a seasonal thing, the fact remains that 'normal' flu kills thousands a year and we're lucky to get an advert on the side of a bus stop or something.
Based on what toony ?

Until all NHS staff and not only those in ICU are tested and cleared of covid-19, pointing out the 'clear procedure for admission to Intensive care units' is reduced to nothing more than a ridiculous soundbite.

The only way it could make sense is if the threat is not as high as claimed.

Pie i give up with you mate, i really cant be bothered anymore i am mentally and physically tired as are my colleagues, you can carry on and believe what you want from the comfort of your armchair and spout nonsense about conspiracy theories and a new world order, i am doing something positive to try and help get through something that i have not seen the like of in over 30 years in medicine. I know you will accuse me of being emotive but every person that dies is someones mother,sister or brother, that is what i have based my practice, when i look after someone i try to treat them like i would one of my own family, anyway stay safe.

The comfort of my armchair :grinning:

For clarity Bruce,the majority of NHS staff have not been tested for Covid-19,that's not a belief,it's a fact.

Everyone who currently dies in the UK is tested for Covid-19,another fact.

Stay safe also.

Based on what toony ?

Before I explain, im completely in agreement with every point you have made and a little bit of searching plus common sense allows everyone to see the bigger picture.

My ideology that this isn't a hoax as much as I think and say it is, is because the amount of people that I know who have had a flu like illness both before Xmas and in early January is mounting up. Illnesses that they have never had before and fit perfectly into the covid 19 symptom story. Also my Father in law is currently in hospital with fever etc and had been tested for coronavirus with the results expected in the morning. That's far too many to call it a coincidence.

Whether I think it's an accidental 'virus' spill, a deliberate vulnerable people cull or something with hidden sinister agendas into making us have some sort of vaccine we don't need is still very much in my thought-train tho.

On saying all this though, the figures show that over 355,000 people have recovered from covid 19 but the UK only shows 135 people recovering here. This is in comparison to over 50,000 recovered in Germany and Spain plus over 25,000 in the USA, France and Italy.

Even the Faroe Isles have 136 people recovering out of 184 cases. Surely this isn't the UK fabricating stuff now is it as I know plenty who have had some sort of a bug but as yet, massively touching wood now that im going to mention it, I dont know anyone that has perished for this simple reason only.

My ideology that this isn't a hoax as much as I think and say it is, is because the amount of people that I know who have had a flu like illness both before Xmas and in early January is mounting up. Illnesses that they have never had before and fit perfectly into the covid 19 symptom story.
Fingers crossed for your Father in law.
We might have crossed wires though as I definitely don't think the virus is a hoax.
I thought you were referring to BJ and his near death experience.

On saying all this though, the figures show that over 355,000 people have recovered from covid 19 but the UK only shows 135 people recovering here. This is in comparison to over 50,000 recovered in Germany and Spain plus over 25,000 in the USA, France and Italy.

Even the Faroe Isles have 136 people recovering out of 184 cases. Surely this isn't the UK fabricating stuff now is it as I know plenty who have had some sort of a bug but as yet, massively touching wood now that im going to mention it, I dont know anyone that has perished for this simple reason only.
The Germans are talking about sending some of the kids back to school on the 20th of this month,most likely the older ones first in order for them to complete their A level's.

Strangely enough they also tend to talk far more about the economy in their media,the apathy shown by the majority of people in the UK allows them to be further imprisoned by the Tories,the German government on the other hand are being held more to account in general and have responded in kind.

Based on current figures from WHO,covid-19 is no higher than a category 2 pandemic,if that.

In the UK the failure of our NHS is undoubtedly the problem.

Proclaiming the staff as hero's and using jingoistic language to describe their everyday ordeal is cynical in the extreme,this after years of treating them like absolute shite.

It's a great way to stifle debate and hide the truth though !

Right where's that armchair......

Without going into any great detail over me Father in law, he's been in a hospital/care home type setting for over 6 years and has a secure room to himself. He mixes with no-one aside from nurses etc who have supposedly been following guidelines over contact etc since before this virus became major news.

Today's results came through and surprise surprise, he's got the infamous covid 19. Aside from a fever through the roof, it's a case of wait and see although his care is one of the most complicated Ive known due to his life story and where he is now but I dont want to bore people with the story. It's quite unbelievable anyway.

Without going into any great detail over me Father in law, he's been in a hospital/care home type setting for over 6 years and has a secure room to himself. He mixes with no-one aside from nurses etc who have supposedly been following guidelines over contact etc since before this virus became major news.

Today's results came through and surprise surprise, he's got the infamous covid 19. Aside from a fever through the roof, it's a case of wait and see although his care is one of the most complicated Ive known due to his life story and where he is now but I dont want to bore people with the story. It's quite unbelievable anyway.
I hope things work out okay toony,your Father in law needs to watch his back though.

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysi...y-be-culled-yet-the-queen-will-keep-on-going/

How Covid-19 death certificates are falsified.

Dr. Bukacek:unsure: blows the whistle on the way the CDC is instructing physicians to exaggerate COVID 19 deaths on death certificates

I'm glad you saw the video Neps but I doubt you have an opinion outside of what the telly tells you.

@mikeashley

A Sunniside lad and someone not to mess with..

A bit like David Icke - he was mocked as a crank a few years ago but more and more seem to be listening to him these days