Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 7 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

Hmmm. interesting. Whilst the deaths are mounting up on a daily basis, the average death rate for flu and pneumonia is reduced dramatically. The average death rate overall staying the same.

The shit wont hit the fan for about 10 years though with a public enquiry over the panic

Hmmm. interesting. Whilst the deaths are mounting up on a daily basis, the average death rate for flu and pneumonia is reduced dramatically. The average death rate overall staying the same.

The shit wont hit the fan for about 10 years though with a public enquiry over the panic
It's shocking toony

The Governments own figures show historically that 1400-1600 people die in the UK every day yet our population was easily cowed into believing they are in the midst of a plague and that they should buy bog roll.
All this based on figures that you quite rightly pointed out are the same as non pandemic years.

Once things get back to 'normal' it will be interesting to see if the 50,000 are still considered mugs because the criteria for determining a mug has surely changed.

Orchestrated clapping for the NHS knowing that it has been severely underfunded for years and that staff have been equally underpaid while people like Ashley got hefty tax cuts is a sick joke.

Worse still we know they are currently massively understaffed as well as under equipped,yet the burden to protect the system and it's staff is ours apparently as that snide advert proves.

What to do though PM?

I'm not sure if I'm picking you up wrong but it sounds like you are blaming Joe public for accepting what is going on in the world right now

What is Joe public meant to do when we are essentially under house arrest?

Surely the clapping of the NHS is just people showing the appreciation from human to human - politics forgotten for a couple of minutes?

Not all Joe public are equal mac.

I definitely blame those who sit in front of TV's swallowing the news being fed to them then have the fucking nerve to call people who are out exercising or getting fresh air selfish and point the finger at them.

What a shite attitude,especially as it's based on what little,like all of us,they do know.

Without them it would be almost impossible to have nations under house arrest.

What we do know is that the mortality rate in all countries reported by the WHO does not match the crap we are being fed.

Yet only a few seem interested in demonstrating this anomaly.

I don't watch the news,but If as I suspect clapping for the NHS is a think tank type idea originating from those in charge,then that's shite as well.

Of course people are entitled to clap ,I'm just expressing an opinion and in this instance my opinion is that they may as well fart for the NHS.

The authorities need to be pressured into ensuring NHS staff are given tests and proper equipment, i'm 100% certain they and their families would be far more appreciative.

Apologies if my opinion comes across as abrasive but without exaggeration billions of people's futures are on the line here.

I'm totally with you on the figures and there aren't many within my own social circle who aren't asking similar questions

I think where I'm at is I'm not comfortable pointing the finger at the 'victims' in this - even if they are victims because of their own lack of intellect or understanding

That's the ultimate aim in my opinion - dumb us down, keep us poor and just be good little boys and girls doing what we're told

I'm totally with you on the figures and there aren't many within my own social circle who aren't asking similar questions

I think where I'm at is I'm not comfortable pointing the finger at the 'victims' in this - even if they are victims because of their own lack of intellect or understanding

That's the ultimate aim in my opinion - dumb us down, keep us poor and just be good little boys and girls doing what we're told

Great point mate and in my defence I think have demonstrated on this forum with my part backing for those that turn up at the SDA..... as an example that I normally share a similar attitude.

In this case though i'm telling those in my social circle who don't get it to fucking wake up.

Respect and understanding is out the window on this subject as far as i'm concerned.

Clap for the NHS :clap:

From
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52127152

Throughout the succession of government announcements since the coronavirus outbreak arrived in the UK, ministers have heard persistent calls for NHS workers to be tested. Yet the latest figures for England reveal just 2,000 out of about half a million frontline staff have been tested so far.

With the cloak and dagger scenario surrounding what really goes on in the world, the fact that some of us trust nowt that comes from the media is besides the point. This 'virus' is another one of those things that doesn't seem to be how it really is in the way it's being played out.

On saying that, the recent news of Boris Johnson being in intensive care can be played both ways in that one way it can be seen as the ultimate in scare mongering and it being part of an elaborate script or a lesson to some of us that there really is an unknown entity out there that can strike us down at any point. I suppose if he dies then it's big game changer for everyone unless he's had some serious hidden underlying health issues.

Until then though, the recent death rate figures dont really reflect the news that is coming out in there are still around 1600 deaths a day of varying causes although there's a lag of a week. If this is really a genuine separate killer then the figures released next week should reflect it with a massive spike. Until then, it's a big waiting game.

Whilst I don’t believe he actually has it, if he does have it I wouldn’t clap for him in a month of Sundays. Whilst I take no pleasure in his (supposed) plight, I feel absolutely no sorrow for him after the decade of misery he has brought upon hundreds of thousands of families. Just because he’s ill doesn’t mean he isn’t a completely incompetent prime minister and a scumbag to boot.

It doesn’t appear to be getting any better that’s for sure. We will not find out the real effects on the country/ world until the situation is resolved which is a long way ahead.