Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 6 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

Hoyed mi lass in goal in the garden yesterday (grandbairns are social distancing) a few keepy ups & rifled a few volleys,listened to the birdsong,mi back was in bits this morning.

Quite an interesting video until the bible bashing starts.

Oh Dear :censored:

YouTube reportedly censors videos about novel coronavirus by removal or demonetization, company says they fall under “sensitive topics”

As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues in China and the rest of the world, numerous videos have been posted on YouTube, suggesting with fair account, that the actual death toll caused by the disease is higher than the official figures. Youtube has been accused of censoring content that give these alternative accounts of the coronavirus situation in China by removing such videos or associated ads.

Business and Human Rights Resource Centre is invited Google, parent company of YouTube, to respond, it did not. A tweet from Youtube’s official account has been included below, with the company saying that videos featuring the coronavirus falls under “sensitive topics” advertising-friendly guideline.

Probably some bio engineered pathogen cooked up in Russia and has been leaking it out in small batches. Knowing that it will just be past off as some sort of flu then some FSB agent has been carrying it in his brief case looking at some Bat stir fry in a chinky market. He's tripped and fell, canister has broke and released a hell of a lot more of the pathogen than wanted. It's then spread like wild fire and mutated into a lethal strain.

Conveniently covered up as if people knew the truth it would cause mass panic and hysteria thinking the world was under biological attack. When in fact it was some Russian clusterfuck who tripped over his own shoe laces after being on the Vodka the night before!

An alternative view Pie, the first piece relates to a theoretical MODEL and they will not be proven right or wrong until at least 6 months after the pandemic. The second piece is by someone who has been retired for 12 years. The piece from the fella in Rome is dated 2nd March 2020 and bearing in mind what has happened in Italy since i would imagine his opinion might have changed.

Probably some bio engineered pathogen cooked up in Russia and has been leaking it out in small batches. Knowing that it will just be past off as some sort of flu then some FSB agent has been carrying it in his brief case looking at some Bat stir fry in a chinky market. He's tripped and fell, canister has broke and released a hell of a lot more of the pathogen than wanted. It's then spread like wild fire and mutated into a lethal strain.

Conveniently covered up as if people knew the truth it would cause mass panic and hysteria thinking the world was under biological attack. When in fact it was some Russian clusterfuck who tripped over his own shoe laces after being on the Vodka the night before!
Ha ha this made me laugh......

An alternative view Pie, the first piece relates to a theoretical MODEL and they will not be proven right or wrong until at least 6 months after the pandemic. The second piece is by someone who has been retired for 12 years. The piece from the fella in Rome is dated 2nd March 2020 and bearing in mind what has happened in Italy since i would imagine his opinion might have changed.
What's happening in Italy and Spain will also not be clear for at least six months Bruce, especially when you look at the available data from other European countries,even more so if they are counting the number of deaths the same way we are.

It's a shocking indictment of our democracy that any deceased tested positive with coronavirus is listed as a fatal victim of the virus

The government have confirmed this.

That should be an Ashley moment !

I agree that the first piece relates to a theoretical model but then again it's an absolute truth that entire populations have been imprisoned and economies shut down based on theoretical models.

As far as i'm aware the only country where the pandemic has peaked is China and they are reporting 3,318 victims from a population that exceeds a billion.

The real concern is why the MSM are not airing any of the alternative professional views,and there are many.

I hope you and your colleagues are tested regularly and if not the discussion should centre on why not ?

We only get tested if we are symptomatic, the game changer will be the antibody test which will tell whether you have had it. The lack of PPE is a disgrace and the lack of testing for frontline staff has lead to approx 20% of our front line staff sitting at home as they have declared as being in close contact with a COVID sufferer but there is no capacity to test them, this is putting more pressure on those at work, we are also rotating staff every 3 days to try and prevent burn out but it is extremely challenging and my own hospital is far from the busiest. I have lost 7ibs in a week so if this goes on for months i will weigh about 5 stone come the autumn.

We only get tested if we are symptomatic, the game changer will be the antibody test which will tell whether you have had it. The lack of PPE is a disgrace and the lack of testing for frontline staff has lead to approx 20% of our front line staff sitting at home as they have declared as being in close contact with a COVID sufferer but there is no capacity to test them, this is putting more pressure on those at work, we are also rotating staff every 3 days to try and prevent burn out but it is extremely challenging and my own hospital is far from the busiest. I have lost 7ibs in a week so if this goes on for months i will weigh about 5 stone come the autumn.
All the more reason to question the governments version of what is going on Bruce.

Instead of just clapping for our NHS workers they should be shaking that magic money tree in order to back them with everything they need before they themselves start falling like flies and as you pointed out not just from the virus.

Distracting the population by pointing at Italy while the old and vulnerable they claim to be protecting are getting infected by the very people they extol as heroes for nursing them is fucking shite man.