Things that should be LEGAL | Vital Football

Things that should be LEGAL

david-avfc

Vital Football Hero
As a posed to the other thread called things which should be illegal, post things that you think should be legal, which currently aren't.

Try to keep it in reason if possible

Il start things off with Weed/Marijuana etc
Weed has less long term effects than alcohol and cigarettes and the gateway drug theory isn't as relevant if weed is legal because users would have no reason to contact a drug dealer. Also the weed would be safer because it would be regulated, as well as potentially reducing drug related gang violence

Shooting anyone with their trousers half way down their legs.
Belting rude kids.
The cane at schools.
Ignoring coppers who look younger than 15.
Prostitution.
Violent proactive vigilante gangs

Yep, weed, extasy, most soft drugs. I'm not into drugs but it's quite obvious that prohibition doesn't work so I'd like to see governments trying alternatives.

Speeding on motorways. The speed limits make no sense. Outdated nonsense. Let people drive as fast as they want. Most people won't go over 80/85mph anyway.

excecution of illegal immigrants, anyone who has appeared on the Jeremy Kyle Show and people who stop and stand still at the top/bottom of escalators.

Sterilisation of females who insist on getting pregnant, but have no means of funding the upbringing of their offspring.

Putting people to back of queue in Airports when they don't have their paperwork and can't push a few buttons on a screen, or carry liquids despite all the warnings.

Trekker - 4/7/2013 18:18

Putting people to back of queue in Airports when they don't have their paperwork and can't push a few buttons on a screen, or carry liquids despite all the warnings.[/QUOTE

Queues at airports should be illegal. All this 'security' nonsense is like Nazi Germany. I'll take my chances with the terrorists, thanks.

If you catch a burglar in your home you should be able to hold them captive there as long as you want and do to them what you wish.

If you see someone parking in a disabled bay or parent/child bay who should not be you should be legally obliged to smash their windows, release the hand brake and push the vehicle out of the space. You may then puncture the tyres, kick off the wing mirrors and relieve yourself on the drivers seat.

If you hear anyone says "crips" instead of "crisps" you should be allowed to beat them about the head until you are satisfied the error will not be repeated. See also, people who say "I speak as I find" and are proud of it and anyone who informs people that they get up at six am every morning and seems to want a medal (as pointed out by the wonderful Half Man Half Biscuit in the song 'Breaking News' a great rant which seems relevant to this thread - Lyrics: http://www.chrisrand.com/hmhb/cammell-laird-social-club-2002/breaking-news/)

James - executing illegal immigrants? Bit fascist isn't it? How about those who traffic them into the country or those who are responsible for them fleeing their homes? Think your're angry with the wrong people there.

James06 - 4/7/2013 10:02

excecution of illegal immigrants, anyone who has appeared on the Jeremy Kyle Show and people who stop and stand still at the top/bottom of escalators.

Sterilisation of females who insist on getting pregnant, but have no means of funding the upbringing of their offspring.

I see the leftie in you is coming out again! Goddamn Commies.

Drugs and alcohol, I think should be legal but carry warnings. I think the illegality of them, has in fact helped caused a lot of the abuse that we see today. It tends to be how the human brain works, you are not allowed to eat the forbidden fruit - so what do we naturally go and do? Eat the fruit.

Green Tea - 4/7/2013 21:18

Drugs and alcohol, I think should be legal but carry warnings. I think the illegality of them, has in fact helped caused a lot of the abuse that we see today. It tends to be how the human brain works, you are not allowed to eat the forbidden fruit - so what do we naturally go and do? Eat the fruit.

Alcohol already carries warnings GT about drinking responsibility and what a unit it. Not that it makes any difference

Everything... Im not for this nanny state shit... If i want to take a "dangerous drug" that may kill me let me, I mean we already let people take the most dangerous drugs (cigarettes and alcohol) anyway...

I dont smoke bud or any of that I have sampled it and its not for me but it should be legal any logical person can see that it cannot kill you... And thats a fact...

Thats because there is an age limit Kat..Like drugs and smoking, its seen as a taboo when you grow up, yet if take down all the barriers then there is a good chance it wouldnt be an issue.

Illegal drugs go through trends, back in the day heroin was cool, now you're seen as the dregs of society if you take it. Cannabis was cool when I was a kid, now it's seen as being a bit of a filthy habit. Cocaine is I think coming to an end and will soon be seen as skanky.
What we need is for an educated population to look upon all 'misuse' and addiction as being the lowest place. Whether that be alcohol, cigarettes or illegal drugs. I think the smoking ban has worked well in making smokers feel like lesser people, and therefore more likely to pack up.