Things ill miss and not miss next season! | Vital Football

Things ill miss and not miss next season!

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Really looking forward to prem football again, more media coverage, something you dont get much of in the lower divisions even if you win the league!

Im looking forward also to getting away from the horrendous weekly bad officiating, I know it happens in all leagues but surely with VAR next season it should be much better. It seemed as the season went on (maybe my desperation for us to cross the finishing line) the worse it got, we was on the end of a lot of laughable decisions, like the Fletcher handball which im still salty about seeing as he ran off like he had won the world cup knowing full well what he had just done!

Something I will miss though, is the amount of back to back games in the Champ, always one a few days around the corner whatever the last result was! Also the introduction of sky red button games was great too, thank you father in law for your skygo password??.

Ill also miss us not being on sky tv anywhere as much, we seemed to be on every game towards season end, sadly im in London so a season ticket not possible for me, hopefully get to a lot of away games though.

What will you miss or look forward too next season........

I am looking forwards to seeing us prove a few of the doubters wrong when we put in some great performances.

I am looking forwards to going to some grounds I have never been to .

I am looking forwards to seeing the profile of our club and fine city enhanced.

I am not looking forwards to having to watch other teams players who think they are gods who have right to win every game

I will miss seeing more youth players coming through into the 1st team as I have no doubt that if we were still in the championship we would have seen Idah, Power, Payne, Thomas or jones involved. I can't see DF involving these chaps as much next season unless they have a brilliant preseason and push their way in.

It was interesting to see Jones travel to games with the 1st team after his links with a move away.

I will miss winning and playing games close together as although not so good for the players it is great for us fans.

I will also miss singing we are top of the league. :grinning:

I always watch MOTD and MOTD2 anyway but not looking forward to SHS
( slap head shearer ) slagging us off and predicting us as relegation fodder.

I am not looking forward to being totally dictated by sky and having away fixtures changed after booking up cheap train ticket.

I am not looking forward to plastic fans going to games to see opposition players and seemingly being more important than us winning.

I am looking forward to going to new grounds.
There are still 4 old grounds plus spuds and wet spam grounds I have yet
to go to. Hope to reduce that list to 3.

I have mixed feeling about games being reduced from 46 to 38 but always unhappy about long spells without a game.

I looking forward to what may be my 50 th year of being a season ticket holder of which 12 years were being an exile.

I know what you mean about sky and train tickets, same happened to me three times this season! Very annoying as the train company wont help either, very frustrating! And yes i much prefer quest tv coverage than MOTD

The train service between Norwich and Liverpool Street has been shambolic at weekends for years.
Have to book ages ahead to get a decent price and then it includes a coach replacement service or going via Cambridge.
Going via Cambridge is not too bad but the prices are always ridiculous.
For example for the upcoming bank holiday weekend Miss DG Junior is visiting for weekend and to go back on Monday with coach replacement from Fine City to Scumsville is £ 6.60 and trains via Cambridge is £ 38.75.
When are these engineering works going to stop !!
Or when are standard prices going to be introduced ?

When are these

Yes thats a ridiculous price difference. When i last booked i got a rtn 1st class ticket for £38 and was told subject to availability there was complimentary food and drinks included, got on the train snd it was a trolley wheeled through with chargeable sandwiches! Drinks chargeable at a different carriage, why tell me it was free?! Ffs

I am avoiding trains next season by taking the YellowMobile down a day early and staying overnight in the London area. I hate that 23:30 train back out of Liverpool Street with a passion !

FY 76.
No. Lived in London for 12 years when doing Architects course and working afterwards. Bought a house in Raynes Park and should have kept it !!
Moved back to Norwich 30 years ago.
Had a season ticket all the time in London and for midweek games we got a lift from chap in a car who dropped me back at Redbridge just in time to get last
tube back to the centre.

I used to live in raynes park! Dorien rd opp david lloyd! Went to raynes park high lol. Live in lower morden now. Yes house prices in R.P. Gone sky high!

I was in Chestnut Road. David Lloyd end.
Estate Agents called it the 12 apostles.

Bought for £ 54 k. Sold for £ 100 k 18 months later.
Now worth £ 450 k.

Moved from Morden. Sold second floor flat above a pet shop.

I was in Chestnut Road. David Lloyd end.
Estate Agents called it the 12 apostles.

Bought for £ 54 k. Sold for £ 100 k 18 months later.
Now worth £ 450 k.

Moved from Morden. Sold second floor flat above a pet shop.
Yes apostle roads, was the junction tavern open when you lived there? Yes my parents sold our cheaply and now lil 2 bed house worth bundles eh, if we knew what we knew now!! London house prices are redicilous

The good ole days plough lane etc, the new stadium when up looks good on the plans, will defo pop down for a game or two, my mate is a don.