Thierry Audel | Vital Football

Thierry Audel

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
I've been a big fan of Audel this season and felt somewhat mystified that he was continuously being overlooked under John Sheridan. When he did get on the pitch, he always had a really good game.

I was pleased, therefore, to see that he got another chance under KN at the weekend. Not only did he have an excellent game but Duffy looked so much more assured playing next to him. Audel was great in the air and he used an attribute that is scarce in our team: his pace.

Surely, he needs to be one of the first names on the team sheet from now on.

Agree Runner. The bar's been set prety low for defending and although he drops the odd howler and positionally je can be suspect, as you say, he has pace and height and on Saturday he attacked the ball and was up for the battle.

Optipez - 17/1/2017 07:15

Agree Runner. The bar's been set prety low for defending and although he drops the odd howler and positionally je can be suspect, as you say, he has pace and height and on Saturday he attacked the ball and was up for the battle.

Hollis at left back was a revelation yesterday.

I remember Hollis playing a game it 2 at left back before and him doing well. I'd take him there over Dickinson if I'm honest.