They don`t come any bigger - it`s the Brizzle Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

They don`t come any bigger - it`s the Brizzle Thread

Bristol Rovers Match Thread - it`s a Biggy, WHO should start it ?

• Shotshy

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Trev

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sturdy Gills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jokerman

• Lancs

• Rob B 100

• Steve Treacle

• LSB2

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Gilles Lingam

• Others - please nominate

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Madrid Gill

• HerrLjunga

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nobby

• Daveycrocket

• Tarian

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh the humiliation! I actually had a vote. Told the grandkids, put it into my merit file, and generally walked around with a sub-zero spring in my step for a couple of days. Now this. Honestly, they build you up, just to tear you down. I don't think I can go on. I mean, what's the point?

The turn out is really piss poor, probably worse than the election of a police commissioner!

Last day of voting Ladies & Gents, if you haven`t already, please do, it`s only a bit of fun. That`s not to say usurping of prerogative is a condonable action in these parts, as opposed to some parts, well mainly the West Country.

Rigged vote. Poll states open until 5.42PM yet LCG is calling it closed at 11.08AM. Clearly Bidenesque tactics here. No chance of postal votes being in in time, misleading information and downright lies. I have clearly won this election so I now call on all Shouting Men to March About. And Shout. And storm the ground (when you do can you nick the water feature for me so I can ebay it). Do this for the honesty and integrity of this great Club. Don't be cowed by the liars. Don't believe the facts!

GILL ING HAM
GILL ING HAM
GILL ING HAM