Theo | Vital Football

Theo

NottyImp - 5/1/2018 14:08

How has he been doing at Southend?

2 goals in 21 appearances both in the checkatrade.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43703

I think I’d be happy if not ecstatic with this. He did what the Cowleys wanted on the field and he could finish at various times (or at least v league opponents!)

Means a breather for Green but not sure he’s one that’s going to fire you straight to promotion tbh.

Transfer Centre 9?
@TransferCentre9
Follow Follow @TransferCentre9
More
Lincoln City are expected to sign former striker Theo Robinson from Southend United who is 'surplus to requirements' according to manager Phil Brown #sufc #lcfc

Impartiality - 5/1/2018 14:34

Transfer Centre 9?
@TransferCentre9
Follow Follow @TransferCentre9
More
Lincoln City are expected to sign former striker Theo Robinson from Southend United who is 'surplus to requirements' according to manager Phil Brown #sufc #lcfc

Ha! What do I know?!

I thought he tripled his money when he went there on a reasonably long contract?

I'd welcome him back. Probably the right attributes for the way we play. Someone that would allow us to give green a rest without changing tactics.

This thread takes me back to the Solihull game when Theo left suddenly and we thought we'd be stuffed and in a panic. What happened? In true Cowley Lincoln style, we soldiered on as if nothing had happened...

well it would have to be a loan surely? We couldn’t match the terms he was offered at Southend. He did so well for us in the FA Cup but I’d honestly be a bit underwhelmed if he returned.

60sIMP - 5/1/2018 15:54

well it would have to be a loan surely? We couldn’t match the terms he was offered at Southend. He did so well for us in the FA Cup but I’d honestly be a bit underwhelmed if he returned.

He'd be in the "Do a job category", I think. But that's no bad thing with a small squad and only 3 strikers...