Then There was 3 | Vital Football

Then There was 3

pies'r'us

Vital Youth Team
Latics have 3 directors now; Darren and Joe plus Mr Chan, solicitor, resident of Hong Kong.

A shame there's no Wigan association etc. I can't remember last time we had a board sans a Wiganer.

As from 19 Nov., we are now registered at companies house as IEC Wigan Athletic Holdings Ltd. Also we are now a subsidiary of Newworth Ventures Limited.

I was thinking about the Royle family and my mind wandered back to Jim of the TV show...

Jim: Right we're off down the pub. Barb get your coat on
Barb: Why am I coming?
Jim: No, Im turning the bloody heating off.

Norma -"Is this hat too far forward?"
Jim -"No, we can still see you face."

Jim -“I paid a quid for these underpants, I’ve got 50p’s worth stuck up me arse.”

Jim -“That Richard Branson…he wouldn’t give you the steam off his piss that fella”

IEC Wigan Athletic Holdings Ltd is now the controling body and WAFC is just a residual legal entity as shown by the structural diagram on page 22 of the 'Acquisition Document' dated 9 November. WAFC is on par with the many but minority sharehlders (13%) - zero input - worthless!

And me and several others are still shareholders of Wigan Athletic AFC Ltd and will still attend the AGM, give our views and occasionally be listened too.

Yes, it's a nice way to kill a few hours, if you have time on your hands. As usual, all the resolutions will be passed with the chairmans majority proxy votes. I stopped attending years ago when it became apparent DW wasn't for appearing and we were dealing with someone who couldn't/wouldn't fully answer pertinent questions; especially about details within the accounts.