The YP know.... | Vital Football

The YP know....

Because CW is fundamentally an honest and open man, all the interviews are consistent. There's no surprises, no edge, no conspiracy theories, no new angles. They can come across as a bit boring. We know the journey we're all on. The only question is can we get to the destination.

I suppose being an OAP (and starting to watch us in 57 in this league) then I don't expect too much. Anything higher is a bonus but I'm content these days.

UTB

I suppose being an OAP (and starting to watch us in 57 in this league) then I don't expect too much. Anything higher is a bonus but I'm content these days.

UTB
Content/bein satisfied is wrong/shunt be allowed accordin to TT mi owd pal,condiser thissen told off.:giggle: UTCB

Content/bein satisfied is wrong/shunt be allowed accordin to TT mi owd pal,condiser thissen told off.:giggle: UTCB
Each to their own Rod.

For me, and I suspect CW, if you don't strive to be the best then you'll always be second best at best.

Sorry lads but we will never be the best....but that's OK.
Hope is a killer....relax and enjoy this league.:yes:

Sorry lads but we will never be the best....but that's OK.
Hope is a killer....relax and enjoy this league.:yes:
Apathy, meek acceptance and lack of ambition aren't much good either.

Look at Bournemouth, Burnely,they're not settling for second best and have established themselves in the top league at the time we 'established' ourselves in the 3rd division..

I'm not saying we will ever be the best Chips but if you don't aim to be then you've given up before the whistle blows.

Can't see CW thinking like that

Each to their own Rod.

For me, and I suspect CW, if you don't strive to be the best then you'll always be second best at best.
Folk'll alluss have to summat to moan abart also TT,cos nowt's never enuff.I've said before i just go to BDBL on Match days lookin forard to seein a entertainin game and hopefully a win for THE MIGHTY BLADES,if we win enuff games we'll go up,if we go up then some will not be happy/satisfied even if we did the impossible(Leicester) Life's to short to whinge all the time in my view but as always each to their own.UTCB

It's not whingeing Rod, it's an attitude of mind.

A bit like 'the more I practise. the better I get' phrase the higher you aim, the more you strive for the top,the more you develop, the more you learn, the more you adapt, the more you learn from mistakes ( can't think of an example for that!) the more chance you have of reaching the top.

Next time you're having a cosy chat with Mrs CW ask her if CW wants to be the best or is just happy ticking along.

Apathy, meek acceptance and lack of ambition aren't much good either.

Look at Bournemouth, Burnely,they're not settling for second best and have established themselves in the top league at the time we 'established' ourselves in the 3rd division..

I'm not saying we will ever be the best Chips but if you don't aim to be then you've given up before the whistle blows.

Can't see CW thinking like that
But Burnley & Bournemouth are NOT the best either.....I didn't say I don't want us in the Prem....it would be great but I do accept we will never be the best.

I want us to be the best we can be, in the meantime, the league is very good for us at the minute mate.

But Burnley & Bournemouth are NOT the best either.....I didn't say I don't want us in the Prem....it would be great but I do accept we will never be the best.

I want us to be the best we can be, in the meantime, the league is very good for us at the minute mate.

Apologies then Chips. I thought you were saying you were happy for us to stay in the Champ ad nauseum.

Always nervous Rod. This time is no different.
I'm same mate,i'm too owd to still be nervous over football,to be fair tho it's nar only the pig games i get nervous over.I dunt even like playin em in academy games and hate it if they ger a corner,sad owd chuff i know.:giggle: UTCB