The "You know you're old when" thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The "You know you're old when" thread

I know I'm old when I go out with Deano, Prep and Phil etc.

I mention music or shows and they just look at me blankly (albeit still obviously full of respect and awe)

Where I live we are at the end of a road that runs into a dirt track. There were a couple of lads bombing up and down on a motorbike one Sunday. Eventually I got 'fed-up' with the noise etc and went out to have a word.

The word turned into a bit of a row and one of them drew back his arm to hit me with his motorbike helmet. I was just readying myself for a block when he stopped.

"I can't hit you, you're old" he said.

That was when I felt old. My next door neighbour who had heard what was happening and was on stand-by was crying when I walked back into the garden. Funniest thing he'd heard in years - the arse!

Your not that old Cheshire, most of us oldies would be too frightened to mix it with a couple of ruffians.

You know your becoming a classic when you start saying the thing you always said you wouldn't that your Mom used to say and police looking ridiculously young! Erm yup I have

BBJ - 28/2/2013 17:33

DeanoVilla - 28/2/2013 16:05

Clubpaver - 28/2/2013 15:55

Can people still have sex when they are that old ?

Well even if they can they shouldn't! :82:

I don't see how they'd have time anyway what with all the knitting and sucking on boiled sweets they do.

They can and they do, Clubpaver, albeit not so often (what's seldom is nice) and, Deano, obviously you have never considered the erotic possibilities of boiled sweets....

That`s bloody marvellous news BBJ.
Ignore Deano.He`s only 30 odd and he can`t get any.He`s just sexually frustrated.That`s why he zooms in on a block of flats in London looking for a sighting of a bit of tit.

you know when your old when your chasing women around the supermarket who have blue rinses, hearing aids and zimmerframes ...

You know you're old when your car history goes -

Citroen Saxo VTR
Renault Megane Coupe
Hyundai Coupe
VW Scirocco Coupe
Nissan Qasquai :23:

You know you're old when you piss yourself in the boozer and only realise when somebody else slips on it!

thefacehead - 1/3/2013 14:43

Nice weather makes you excited that you can get the washing out to dry!

I can't see meself ever getting that old.

That is just sad mate. :22:

badge73 - 1/3/2013 11:22

you know when your old when your chasing women around the supermarket who have blue rinses, hearing aids and zimmerframes ...

That's 1 I am saved from then as I am strictly straight :17:

You know when you are older when you hear yourself saying 'turn the flaming lights out. It isn't Blackpool Towers in here. Your wasting the electric. It costs.' Now that was my father not Mom. Yikes

I think this sums it up

Attachments

• sometimes when I open my mouth.jpg
    sometimes when I open my mouth.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0