The WTF Twitter Thread | Page 52 | Vital Football

The WTF Twitter Thread

I have no idea where to put this - there are so many options.

200w.gif

Had to laugh this morning, bloke on LBC radio talking about social media and the problems, apparently, Twitter is used by the more "intelligent people"

I have no words

Had to laugh this morning, bloke on LBC radio talking about social media and the problems, apparently, Twitter is used by the more "intelligent people"

I have no words

I don't have a Twitter account. I do have FB and IG but I barely use them. When I heard that IG was all photos I expected it to be full of nature pics and that kind of thing but most people seem to use it to post selfies and pictures of their dinner.

I never got into Twitter but most of the economists and political commentators I follow use it. I know a lot of journalists use it too. It also seems to be full of racist twats and trolls.

I don't have a Twitter account. I do have FB and IG but I barely use them. When I heard that IG was all photos I expected it to be full of nature pics and that kind of thing but most people seem to use it to post selfies and pictures of their dinner.

I never got into Twitter but most of the economists and political commentators I follow use it. I know a lot of journalists use it too. It also seems to be full of racist twats and trolls.

My instagram is all nature pics as that is what I follow, and very pleasant it can be as well... I only have a once a day (at the most) look but some lovely shots.