The WTF Twitter Thread | Page 48 | Vital Football

The WTF Twitter Thread

Come on, surely old man's humour at picking that beer!

Didn't actually see that piece today, but surely there's a clip of him on camera saying:

"After all these months of being locked up, this was my only chance to catch it and pass it on to the bag indoors."

(sorry!)

Come on, surely old man's humour at picking that beer!

Didn't actually see that piece today, but surely there's a clip of him on camera saying:

"After all these months of being locked up, this was my only chance to catch it and pass it on to the bag indoors."

(sorry!)

Could’ve had a nice small refrigerated bottle of beer at home though, seems very odd!

No doubt it would've been cheaper, but it's the getting out element isn't it. Back in a sunny beer garden pull rather than the pint itself?

I don’t know if anyone has seen the Dulux Twitter team having pops at Spurs after signing a deal to become their paint sponsor.

Anyway, I have it from a reliable source that obviously someone there is in a big spot of bother and Spurs threatened to pull out of the deal.

Does seem incredible how someone thought that would’ve been a good idea to do that considering the size of the deal, which must run into 6 if not 7 figure sums.

https://talksport.com/football/865980/tottenham-mocked-sponsor-dulux-empty-trophy-cabinet-mascot/

I don’t know if anyone has seen the Dulux Twitter team having pops at Spurs after signing a deal to become their paint sponsor.

Anyway, I have it from a reliable source that obviously someone there is in a big spot of bother and Spurs threatened to pull out of the deal.

Does seem incredible how someone thought that would’ve been a good idea to do that considering the size of the deal, which must run into 6 if not 7 figure sums.

https://talksport.com/football/865980/tottenham-mocked-sponsor-dulux-empty-trophy-cabinet-mascot/
Yeah saw that.Something about the Dulux dog being a batter bet at centre-half than the current options, and a dusty trophy cabinet. Major bollock dropped there.

But WTF are they doing having an "official paint partner"?!! Ridiculous!

Yeah saw that.Something about the Dulux dog being a batter bet at centre-half than the current options, and a dusty trophy cabinet. Major bollock dropped there.

But WTF are they doing having an "official paint partner"?!! Ridiculous!

I actually think it’s good PR for dulux, I’ve seen comments laughing at it saying only dulux for them now on... all publicity is good publicity.

Spurs fans will be pissed but they’re a miserable, humourless bunch of pompous home county twats anyway

I don't know why spuds were threatening to pull out of a multi-million pound deal for having a company as their paint supplier. FFS they should be glad that someone actually wants to sponsor them during these tough times.