The World Cup | Page 13 | Vital Football

The World Cup

So what is it to be, England v Croatia? Will Southgate be the 2nd England manager to make a World Cup final, or will he be the Wally in a waistcoat?

Semi final against Croatia , who look absolutely knackered and injuries accumulating . Great opportunity for England to progress.

Aye well! I've held my breath up until now. I said at the beginning we'd do well reaching the quarters, and blow me, they're in the semis. As Pyrry says, Croatia look old and knackered. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm beginning to think there's a possibility. No. ONE GAME AT A TIME.

The lucky underpants are going to have to go in the bin soon, though.

For those missing competitive team sport on the TV, the Netball Superleague is on now. There is some serious talent on show.

With a bit of luck the bananas their supporters throw at our black players will ener
Aye well! I've held my breath up until now. I said at the beginning we'd do well reaching the quarters, and blow me, they're in the semis. As Pyrry says, Croatia look old and knackered. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm beginning to think there's a possibility. No. ONE GAME AT A TIME.

The lucky underpants are going to have to go in the bin soon, though.
Post them to Raheem Sterling HB he needs them big time.

Times Square in Newcastle is charging £22 to watch the game on a big screen this Wednesday......and it's sold out. Should we progress then it's £27 for the final. The earlier games it was a tenner (I was was tempted to say 'just a tenner') to watch.

Let's face it you can only beat what's put before you but such a lucky draw.
Colombia and Sweden both powder puff atacks. Croatia knackered.
The better attacks were in the other half of the draw.
We should reach the final then it's 50/50.

We will need huge luck to beat the winners of France Belgium if we manage to get past the Croatians.

Pace in abundance all over the pitch,good open game so far as well.

Enjoyed that game and like you said Pie, an open game and played at a fast pace. Lukaku is a good centre forward but I don't think he has that little bit extra which could well have made the difference to who was in the final. In hindsight I wonder if the Belgians wish they had 'lost' against us to have had the route we've, er, enjoyed?

Hendersons weight of pass is shocking. Does a lot of graft but we're crying out for somebody who can nail a good through ball.