The World Cup Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

Here's a question. Obviously, the racist abuse of England players was terrible but was the racist abuse suffered by the black players worse than the abuse suffered by the white players and if so why?

I'm sure that the Carpathian Brigade gave Kane and Greasy dog's abuse through out the game. I'm sure that Greasy has got dog's abuse at every away match he has ever played.

Yes it’s worse because the abuse the black players suffered was racial. Pretty simple, really.

Bellingham is a Rolls Royce of a player. God knows what it will cost one of the Sky 6 to bring him back to the PremierLeague.

Bellingham is a Rolls Royce of a player. God knows what it will cost one of the Sky 6 to bring him back to the PremierLeague.
I was absolutely amazed he was allowed to go. For a lad so young he has loads of talent.

From what I’ve seen so far Bamford isn’t doing his case much good. I’ve nothing against him when he’s not playing Villa but he looks short on international quality from what I can see.

Here's a question. Obviously, the racist abuse of England players was terrible but was the racist abuse suffered by the black players worse than the abuse suffered by the white players and if so why?

How could you tell? Were there differences in the tones of the booing?

I can't claim to understand the mindset of Hungarian football fans.
Goodness me. You really don't understand the difference?

Seriously, why is anyone on a lovely warm evening indoors watching a pointless England match.

In the garden with cold one listening to some moosic is the only place for me at the moment

Highlight is the paper planes, are they classed as missiles being thrown onto the pitch? Nice to see us putting them to the sword 😳 so slow Captain Tom would pass them on the pitch. Bellingham does look Class tho.....I'm know going to wash my mouth out with soap after saying that 🙄

Lingaard is wasted sitting on the bench at M.U. He’ll be off in January if he has any ambition. Sitting watching the Ronaldo show all season wouldn’t suit me.