The World Cup Thread | Page 93 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

Perfect tactics tonight. Make us look a shambles, make us the laughing stock, then spring into action at the World Cup. Lulled them all into a false sense of security.

Magic

Yikes. Always quite liked Southgate as England manager. Think he's done a semi decent job up until now, but seems things have gone stale.

Very hard to turn things round when things fall off a cliff like this.

Stick or twist now, but realistically can't see the FA having the balls to change managers 5 months before the world cup.

If Pickford had normal sized arms instead of T-Rex arms he would have saved the 3rd.

I bet Channel 4 are fuming, we've been good on all the other channels!

No mystery really. He has just been found out for what he is. His time is up and the luck he had in two tournaments has run out. The players don’t believe in him, how can they when they see talents such as Foden and Grealish continually overlooked. They are not stupid. Well they are actually but you know what I mean. People got carried away when actually it wasn’t all that and we still lost despite having opportunities we won’t get for years.

Saying on the radio that it’s too late to change manager now. Nah.I think it is the ideal time. New impetus, fresh ideas, They are all supposed to be elite players. They all play differently most of the year at their clubs and they don’t need much coaching, just the right set up. Be the FA thinking outside the box though .

Saying on the radio that it’s too late to change manager now. Nah.I think it is the ideal time. New impetus, fresh ideas, They are all supposed to be elite players. They all play differently most of the year at their clubs and they don’t need much coaching, just the right set up. Be the FA thinking outside the box though .
It’s never too late to sack that big nosed twitchy faced twat