The World Cup Thread | Page 39 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

It might not be such a jolly for Martinez going back to Croatia to train by himself and I would imagine the two Spurs chaps might think twice having received hefty fines for disobeying instructions the last time.

You might think Emi could pick up a slight injury in Sunday’s game v Spurs.

It might not be such a jolly for Martinez going back to Croatia to train by himself and I would imagine the two Spurs chaps might think twice having received hefty fines for disobeying instructions the last time.

Only works for players who are nailed on to start in the world cup finals or players of nations who never get there anyway.

No chance, Emi joined us as he wanted to become Argentina number one. I cant see him risking that by refusing to join up.
Hopefully we can come up with a compromise with Argentina so he can fly back before the 3rd game. We play Arsenal on the following Friday night which would probably see him miss that on top of the Wolves match.

Everytime Captain Beaky opens his mouth I dislike him even more. The latest load of bollocks he's spouting concerns his reasons for selecting Sancho. Unfuckingbelievable Jeff. Clown 🤡

I see he's come out with more sit on the fence comments that getting vaccinated is a very complex issue WTF no Gareth it's quite simple takes 5 seconds and all you have to do is say if you aren't vaccinated you won't be playing for me.

He's just some FA puppet with no balls or conviction

I see he's come out with more sit on the fence comments that getting vaccinated is a very complex issue WTF no Gareth it's quite simple takes 5 seconds and all you have to do is say if you aren't vaccinated you won't be playing for me.

He was talking about needing more women in the back room staff the other week. I just find it all so scripted, if a woman is a better physio or coach then give her the job absolutely but it’s just saying these things for PR sake.

He was talking about needing more women in the back room staff the other week. I just find it all so scripted, if a woman is a better physio or coach then give her the job absolutely but it’s just saying these things for PR sake.
Fully agree to mate the cream rises to the top and the best people should get the jobs, obviously, it doesn't where the FA are concerned as they have made him England manager. Mr diplomatic, Mr politician, Mr PC he might be but does that make him the best man to damage England, ha ha bloody predictive text I of course meant Manage

Fully agree to mate the cream rises to the top and the best people should get the jobs, obviously, it doesn't where the FA are concerned as they have made him England manager. Mr diplomatic, Mr politician, Mr PC he might be but does that make him the best man to damage England, ha ha bloody predictive text I of course meant Manage
I think you got it right, as he's certainly damaged my enthusiasm for watching England

I think you got it right, as he's certainly damaged my enthusiasm for watching England

Like listening to a politician, who talks a lot but says nothing because he needs to keep everyone happy .
80% of the population would back him if he said all England players must be vaccinated but no sit there and worry about the 20% of fruit loops who have weird views on vaccinations but they're all still alive because of the vaccines they had as babies

Him and most of the players are a load of *****, utter silence or ambiguity on the subject. They only care about their own platform and issues that directly affect them have no sense of proper responsibility with respect to society.

They are just one big collection of clowns.

Soft left dog whistling but when it comes to real lives being a stake and the undeniable fact that the vaccines are preventing deaths he has no 'leadership' on the issue. Southgate is a fucking ******.