the wonders of sheffield united | Vital Football

the wonders of sheffield united

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
from 1 to 14 lads. thats the performance whats been missing,yes we had luck on our side tonight, but you earn ya luck in this game ,and how right was that tonight. fuckin splendid ,supurb amazing outstanding performance from all of em. happy for ramsdale in perticular, grew more and more confident as the game went on ,perfect coming for the ball with safe hands and commanding when we needed it.
Jags well well well ,kean bryan mmmmm
the middle 3 are back on it ,whod have thought ( probably rodders lol)
but my the real john fleck turned up tonight .norwood lunstrum on it
bash amps baldock take a bow
sharp ran his nuts of
AND ollie burke caused the upset of the century .
now build on this and dont let yoour sens down .same tactics ,same as i said a few days back so yes im taking credit for that .hahhaahahahahahahahaahah
buiild build build build
up the mighty blades you never cease to prove us wrong and amaze us. and arnt we happy about that

It was more like last season's team.

Solid and assured defensively, stayed in a comfortable shape and didn't make mistakes. Hard to play through and getting to the ball first.

Jags outstanding, by a million miles the best thing he's done since signing.

Fleck back on it. Needs to stay on it. Midfield all did well.

We look highly likely not to break the record now so that's a major relief.

Defence on it and the midfield looked a LOT sharper - ie ball not just bouncing off them - it stuck most of the time. Norwood only got caught once, when nobody showed for him - but he battled not to lose the ball.

Didsy - quality - didn't give the ball away as much
Ampadu - quality - much much better
Fleck - where have you been?
George - great to have you back - looked like the old George.

They deserved it.

It was more like last season's team.

Solid and assured defensively, stayed in a comfortable shape and didn't make mistakes. Hard to play through and getting to the ball first.

Jags outstanding, by a million miles the best thing he's done since signing.

Fleck back on it. Needs to stay on it. Midfield all did well.

We look highly likely not to break the record now so that's a major relief.
its amazing how much better we looked wi no mistakes and the defence on it. its the platform we need to build on, we couldve done wi not playing man city straight away, or is this the best time to play em with our tails up

Defence on it and the midfield looked a LOT sharper - ie ball not just bouncing off them - it stuck most of the time. Norwood only got caught once, when nobody showed for him - but he battled not to lose the ball.

Didsy - quality - didn't give the ball away as much
Ampadu - quality - much much better
Fleck - where have you been?
George - great to have you back - looked like the old George.

They deserved it.
didsy first 20 minutes was awful he then grew into the game and earned his corn ,well done dids. think burke was injured ya know with 10 to go looked to me like his back were fucked again.

After watching Sevilla beat Valencia 3-0 to go through to the last 8 of the Spanish cup there was no way I was going to spoil my evening watching us get humiliated. So we switched off the tv, opened a bottle of Rioja, put some music on and played cards.
I couldn't help myself having a sneaky look on line at the HT score, Bloody ell' we're 1 up!
I then decided to record the 2nd half.
For the next hour I'm thinking 2-1, 3-1 , 4-1?
Then my mrs goes to bed, I open a beer and turn on the tv...
They score and that's it methinks, but no we're hanging on then........... chuffin eck BURKE ....... Goooooooalll.
Spent the last 19 mins resisting the fast forward button and sweated it out.
What a result, well done Blades I have to mention Jags, I had written him off as past it but he was back to his best from what I saw in the 2nd half.

I'm going to try the same tactics for the rest of the season :toot::party:

After watching Sevilla beat Valencia 3-0 to go through to the last 8 of the Spanish cup there was no way I was going to spoil my evening watching us get humiliated. So we switched off the tv, opened a bottle of Rioja, put some music on and played cards.
I couldn't help myself having a sneaky look on line at the HT score, Bloody ell' we're 1 up!
I then decided to record the 2nd half.
For the next hour I'm thinking 2-1, 3-1 , 4-1?
Then my mrs goes to bed, I open a beer and turn on the tv...
They score and that's it methinks, but no we're hanging on then........... chuffin eck BURKE ....... Goooooooalll.
Spent the last 19 mins resisting the fast forward button and sweated it out.
What a result, well done Blades I have to mention Jags, I had written him off as past it but he was back to his best from what I saw in the 2nd half.

I'm going to try the same tactics for the rest of the season :toot::party:
DONT CHANGE FFS bIRI , i take mi teeth out when we really need it ,they come out at 1-1 hoping for the draw . lmfao. utb

Front to back, the REAL Blades were back.

It's taken Fleck some time to get going, get over the injury?, but he certainly looked the part tonight.

So happy for Jags, a model professional over the years and read it so well tonight, reminded me of Paul Mcgrath- legs gone, head sharp as ever and used every ounce of his experience.

It's taken Fleck some time to get going, get over the injury?, but he certainly looked the part tonight.

So happy for Jags, a model professional over the years and read it so well tonight, reminded me of Paul Mcgrath- legs gone, head sharp as ever and used every ounce of his experience.
Watched his interview on MOTD I think he realised that it may have been his last game against Manu so he gave the lot, one of our own and hope he stays

Spot on with Fleck and Jagielka.. Whose in against City? Tough choice.!

the morning after the great night it was. looking back at the game again ,we were awsome from all the lads brilliant, where the fuck have they been

I’ve got a poorly head....but I’m sooo happy more so for Chris and the players. I dint even realise the piggies were were playing so that’s an added bonus. Special mention again for Jags, I thought he was immense. Really turned the clock back.

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, performance.

A performance I thought we'd never see again.

What it shows is that our players do care

Playing badly, lacking confidence and getting beaten because of it can all be forgiven as long as the effort goes in.

Happily we now know that the players do care, and if a bit of confidence has now returned we might make a bit of a fight of it yet.

Plus Rovrum winning Redders, i was having a chat with a Millers fan/mate in Gods village this afternoon(at a safe distance obvs) and we both said, it's what's known as a TREETON Treble.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTMPB
whats the odds we,ll be having another knees up sunday morning