The "who do you think you are?" Thread | Vital Football

The "who do you think you are?" Thread

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
A chance for us to say what celebrity we think our fellow vital villans take after!

TuBBz is the Tim Westwood of vital land!

Jim is the Christopher Biggins of vital land. As in he's such a minor celebrity you wonder how he gets to know so many A listers

Clubpaver is the Robin Williams of Vital everybody luvs him as he is a nice guy and chears us up,

KefKat is the Joan Collins of Vital, nice and lovely but don't cross her boyo!!!

I always imagine Trekker to be like John Mills lol don't ask me why

BodyButter the dude is Vitals John Cleese always makes me piss me sen laffin

Arrr Mikey babe, ya might be a dick but yam our Vital dick, erm that day sound how it was meant :10: :10: :10: :10:

CDX dude holte would be the Hulk imo a nice bloke working away till somebody on Vital winds him up then

[youtube=aoILzi5thYg]

Ah Clive I would have preferred to be Sharon Ozbourne however I will settle for Joan Collins.

I am thinking for you Lance Corporal Jack Jones from Dad's Army, for when you have your panic stations over Villa

:19: Luv's that bloke KK, he was my fave in dads army, and yeah im as bloody hopeless as him and all, but its an honour to be jonesy :14:

I am the Bernie Clifton of Vital Villa - he only makes one appearance a year too, when it's the London Marathon.

Seems Skeggy has become our Father Ted of VV with his confession topic and having got a confession out of Beefy in this topic

Fear is Victor Meldrew. I know it's a character rather than a celeb but it just fits so well.

Villan Of The North - 10/8/2013 17:11

Fear is Victor Meldrew. I know it's a character rather than a celeb but it just fits so well.

I have Clive as Corporal Jones, from Dad's Army, so this should be interesting