The where and with what we'll finish prediction thread. | Vital Football

The where and with what we'll finish prediction thread.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
I think after Burnley's superb result last night any lingering doubts as to our destiny this disastrous abortion of a season are removed.
Therefore I invite you to post your predictions as to our final league position and points total.

First prize a season ticket for next year.
Second prize a season ticked for the next two seasons.
Third prize... You get the drift...

Anyways.. I'll set the ball rolling (sic)

Final Position. 20th. Points total. 18.

Bottom.
I was going to forecast 12 points but notice FKB has beaten me to it, so I’ll go for 11.

32 points
18th possibly 17th if Newcastle implode.

Lets hope i am right and not you lot, because if you are February, March, April and May are going to be dire months for all Blades and Wilder might not still be here next season.
There are 57 points to play for ?.

You have no idea how much I want you to be right, but can't allow myself to think or believe it. I need to live in the real world at the moment and the real world is work, eat , sleep, Blades lose, work more and dream of holidays.
Finishing bottom won't hurt me as it's what I expect. Thinking we might survive and failing is one more pile of dogs h it I don't need right now.

You have no idea how much I want you to be right, but can't allow myself to think or believe it. I need to live in the real world at the moment and the real world is work, eat , sleep, Blades lose, work more and dream of holidays.
Finishing bottom won't hurt me as it's what I expect. Thinking we might survive and failing is one more pile of dogs h it I don't need right now.
What about we stay up you buy me a pint. If we go down i buy you a pint.
According to you that pint may well be in your hands already but not in my opinion.
After the vaccine of course :guiness:

What about we stay up you buy me a pint. If we go down i buy you a pint.
According to you that pint may well be in your hands already but not in my opinion.
After the vaccine of course :guiness:

If we stay up I'll buy you a gallon of Magnet, a packet of Woodbine, a pinch of snuff and a greasy chip butty.
I'd throw in baring my arse on the town hall steps but fearing Clive Betts may be lurking around I'll leave that bit out !:khat:

If we stay up I'll buy you a gallon of Magnet, a packet of Woodbine, a pinch of snuff and a greasy chip butty.
I'd throw in baring my arse on the town hall steps but fearing Clive Betts may be lurking around I'll leave that bit out !:khat:

Blimey! If we stay up I’ll buy you BOTH a gallon of Magnet etc.
Are Woodbines still available these days?

I can’t understand the position we are in

1. Assumption we would be not much below last season by CWAK.
2. "Doing a Warnock" Buying players for the future.
3. Not seeing what was screamingly obvious. Covering JOC. Midfield and NOT THROWING AWAY £18m ON A KEEPER WITH NO CV.
4. Not realising the sun rises in the east. Opposition working us out and owning us.

there's more but that covers the major sh it.

Blimey! If we stay up I’ll buy you BOTH a gallon of Magnet etc.
Are Woodbines still available these days?

Just looked it up.
Packet of 20 Woodbines now cost over £13!
Last time I bought some, they were 1/10.
(Just over 9p for those of you under about 55).

Not too fussed about Woodbines or snuff but a Gallon of Magnet and a Greasy chip butty sounds appealing. If you can get the Matilda refurbed and back open it would be like the good old days of a Magnet session and Hot Roast pork sandwich before the match.

1. Assumption we would be not much below last season by CWAK.
2. "Doing a Warnock" Buying players for the future.
3. Not seeing what was screamingly obvious. Covering JOC. Midfield and NOT THROWING AWAY £18m ON A KEEPER WITH NO CV.
4. Not realising the sun rises in the east. Opposition working us out and owning us.

there's more but that covers the major sh it.

Make a mistake once..... we all do it..... make the same mistake twice....but oh fcuking no........at BDTBL repeat and repeat.
I’m digging same owd up !

Only comfort for me is i hate what the Premiership is.

Make a mistake once..... we all do it..... make the same mistake twice....but oh fcuking no........at BDTBL repeat and repeat.
I’m digging same owd up !

Only comfort for me is i hate what the Premiership is.

You and me both mate.
I absolutely detest and despise EVERYTHING about the Prem and that truly has nothing whatsoever to do with our imminent departure.
I hated it last season as much.
TBH I have lost interest in football per se this last 10 months. Something I never imagined would happen.
Football was my life from being able to stand up as a child and play with a football. Right now It's way down my pecking order to the extent given the choice between watching a live game I choose Walter Presents every time.
I hope my love will be rekindled as I would hate to think thats it. Hopefully being able to get back to The Lane will do it.
I don't want to get off the escalator feeling this way about it.

I'm torn on this
Heart says 17th with 34 points( can I swap the gallon of Magnet for a decent bottle of red?)
Head says bottom with 20 points
Brain says 'why the f uck can't we do what loads of 'smaller' clubs do and get ourselves a comfortable 2nd class window seat on the world's biggest gravy train for at least 5 years?

CAUSES FOR OPTIMISM- we've got more wins than Liverpool this year:Fingers::Fingers::wahey::lol:

Last edited: