The Wesley Moræs Thread | Page 64 | Vital Football

The Wesley Moræs Thread

We don't play any of our strikers correctly, Wesley is not a hold up player, neither is Watkins and unless you get players closer to them, they will struggle. I think he needs to go out on loan maybe playing in a different system to the one Smith plays and get his confidence back.

We don't play any of our strikers correctly, Wesley is not a hold up player, neither is Watkins and unless you get players closer to them, they will struggle. I think he needs to go out on loan maybe playing in a different system to the one Smith plays and get his confidence back.
Wesley couldn't hold up a bank with a 12 bore.

"...tame shot..."

No expert but that sounds tendon related, but it doesn't necessarily mean injury as you can normally run that off if it's nowt serious, so we may have just been ultra cautious.

Hopefully.
When I came back from ACL surgery I had exactly the same thing happen. Strained my patella tendon in the repaired knee. I was back in a week or so...

Looked like he pulled something when he hit a shot. Walked off and sat on the bench with ice on his knee. He got a whack on it earlier in the game but carried on.