The Wesley Moræs Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

The Wesley Moræs Thread

Wesley is immature and it will have taken him time to adjust to life in England. Dougie will help him (and he had a mixed start). I'm all for giving him another season to see if he develops. Once he matures he could be worth multiples of what we paid for him. As an aside I'd keep Davis too. Loan him out and see if he can add goals. All of these professionals will be at similar levels and sometimes a bit of luck makes the difference. Can't see that we lose anything by being patient with these young men.

There's a good player and a goalscorer in Wesley. I was just disappointed at his play acting, diving, faking death. I think he could come good, hopefully he's learnt English and got to know the group and the English game over the course of his injury and will come back with a bang.

Brazilian trainer said back in training end of July - so I'm roughly guessing back in contention the same time as Heaton-ish. (4/5wk lag from now). But that's not confirmed in anyway.
I was expecting longer out than that, so that is a bonus.

Don't take my word mate, I searched high and low for a return date whilst doing the article and I found nothing...so back in contention roughly beginning of October is pure guesswork on my front.

I have a feeling he maybe behind Heaton in terms of progress. Heaton has been training , but I have seen no pictures of Wesley at all.

I have a feeling he maybe behind Heaton in terms of progress. Heaton has been training , but I have seen no pictures of Wesley at all.

Wes seemed to back in Brazil a fair bit for rehab, I wonder if there are homesickness issues along with injury for the big man? Pure speculation, but I do wonder if there’s more to it

nowt coming out of jock football is worth more than £20mill odd

so we'd have a bit of change left over

Tierney at Arsenal left Celtic for 25M and he is worth every penny of that above Targett. And he's doing very well in a left of 3 backline which is interesting too.

There's lads to be had out of Scotland but none worth more than 30M IMO.

Scotland is very difficult to judge and Edouard is a great example. The man is twice the finisher of Watkins but he gets the sort of time and space you could only dream of, even in the Championship.

He's no Henrick Larsson but he could be another Dembele and I reckon Dembele would be good enough for the EPL.