The Wesley Moræs Thread | Vital Football

The Wesley Moræs Thread

looks a bit of a hand full and if he is as good as some reports say he could be a great replacement for tammy just hope he hits the ground running
also says he chose villa over newcastle

looks a bit of a hand full and if he is as good as some reports say he could be a great replacement for tammy just hope he hits the ground running
also says he chose villa over newcastle

He didn't want to go there while the ownership and manager are up in the air.

Never heard of him but stats look alright, big lad and Brazilian (Therefore he must be good). Hope we aren’t gonna sign too many like Fulham did last season.

According to some of the comments on twitter he’s a bit of a battering ram, a tank, and will keep running for the cause all day long.

I can cope with that. (y)

Wesley Wesley Moraes
He's 6ft2 lengthways
1m91 to paraphrase
Don't know what he weighs
I hope he stays
The 19th president of the USA was Rutherford B Hayes
What tune is that to besada. Oh and welcom. Forget the welcome, I see youve been on here four years.

Never heard of him but stats look alright, big lad and Brazilian (Therefore he must be good). Hope we aren’t gonna sign too many like Fulham did last season.

It would be great to have a solid core of top notch players but we don't. Of the team that got promoted, only the two Super Js are good enough. The others were on loan. So we need to sign 10 or 12 players. Just because it didn't work out for Fulham doesn't mean it won't work out for us. Plenty of teams got promoted and stuck with their squad only to go straight back down.

I think the key thing is getting the right players with the right attitude. Smith did really well with Mings and the gang. Hopefully, he can repeat the trick.

What tune is that to besada. Oh and welcom. Forget the welcome, I see youve been on here four years.

Kind of: da da dada da da, if that helps (probably not). I was thinking some sort of upbeat Latin American rhythm. Preferably with castanets.

Yes, been here a few years but don't post often. I think it's a mercy.